Newt

The glade was way to much for your head to wrap around

You didn't know anyone here, you were the only girl and you couldn't even remember your own name! 

You didn't really trust anyone because you were the only girl. You were getting the tour from Alby when a blonde haired boy started walking up to you. 

"Hey you must be the greenie." Great, he's sarcastic. 

"Yeah, I don't really see any other girls around here." I spat back, annoyed that he decided now was the best time to be funny. 

"Hey, I can take it from here Ably. I think Frypan said he wanted you opinion on something for dinner tonight." Is all Newt said. Alby looked Newt for a second before heading over to Frypan.

 "Does Frypan really need help in the kitchen?" 

He laughed for a little bit before saying, "No, I just wanted to talk to you alone." 

He looked down, taking a step closer to me. I sucked my breath nervously. I don't know why i'm not backing away. Before I can say anything, he walks away. After a few feet, he turns around. I realized a few moments later that he was waiting on me. 

We ended up at the homestead in front of a door. Newt opened the door and let me go in the room first. I walked into the room and noticed that there was really only a dresser and a bed. I mean I guess we didn't really need anything like oh I don't know, A mirror. 

I turn around to see Newt still standing in the doorway. I tilt my head to the side, "Well, are you gonna come in or just be a creep in the doorway?"

Newt let out a chuckle then walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He let out a shaky breath before he opened his mouth to say, but nothing coming out.

"Why did you want to talk to me alone Newt?" I looked back at him, looking into his brown eyes, taking a step closer to him. He looked down to look at my eyes.

" I just, um- now I can't seem to bloody remember what I want to say." He laughs and runs his blonde hair. Without saying another word I take another step towards him. I look at him, contemplating whether we wanted to take a step towards me. 

He made the decision of walking towards me. Now there was barely an inch between us. After a few seconds, I finally looked up at him. He looked now at my lips then back up to my eyes. Not ten seconds later he leans down and I feel his lips on mine. 

It felt normal, like we had kissed a thousand times before. I wasted no time kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my cheeks. It feels like an eternity had gone by when we finally parted from each other. 

"Wow." Is all I managed to say, not moving. I can feel Newt's breath on the face as he laughs lightly. I become a little confused. 

"This funny Newt?" I question in a joking term. He instantly grabs my hands, " No no no, It's not funny at all. I just can't believe that I bloody kissed you and I've just met you." 

After a little bit, I realized that people would come looking for us soon. 

"As much as I don't want to, we have to go back out there so people don't start looking for us." I say, playing with his fingers. He sighs as he lets go of my hand to get up. 

" Then I get one for kiss before going out there." He smirks as he hold his hand out for me to grab. 

"I think that would be smart of us to do" I smile up at him before kissing him lightly and heading back out to the glade. 

Oh my god guys. It has been awhile and i'm sorry for that! Work has been killing me but we are here now and I promise to try and have something else by the end of the week!

Like,Follow, Share

Love, Kat <3