Jojen

When Jojen tells you he likes you

When Jojen tells you he likes you. And you telling him you like him back.

You sat down to take advantage of the break of walking you guys were doing when Jojen asked if he could talk to you.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk alone for a moment?" Jojen asked shyly.

You just smile like an idiot and nod your head. See you have had a little crush on Jojen since he walked up to you and Bran in the woods. You would never tell him though. Jojen leads you both into a deeper part of the woods so Osha wouldn't hear.

"I wanted to tell you this for awhile I just- I guess there just was never a good time to tell you and I wouldn't want to make things awkward." Jojen started to babble on, but before he got too lost in his head you interrupted him.

" Jojen, nothing you say can change what I think of you and it would never make things weird between us. I promise." You grabbed his hand gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Ok. ok. I like you. A lot. I've been wanting to tell you since I walked up to you and Bran in the woods. I just thought you would never like me like that so I kept it to myself but I can't do that anymore." He stated. He felt the same way you felt about him.

" Oh my, you don't feel the same way." Jojen said with a saddened look on his face. He looked down at the ground embarrassed. Your eyes widen when he said that. You decided it was finally time to tell him that you liked him back.

"Jojen. I like you too. I just never told you because I thought you didn't like me like that. But now its out in the open." You stated.

Jojen looks up at you with shock and happiness. He puts both of his hands on your cheeks and kisses you sweetly. After he broke away from the kiss. you intertwined your fingers and walked back to Bran, Osha and Meera.

(This is a LONG one because I feel like I haven't posted for this story in awhile because I was writing chapters for my other story. And thank you for 100 READS!! Never thought I would get that many. Thank you for reading!!)