Thomas {Part 1}

Thomas was currently sitting with his cast mates Dylan, Kaya and Will for an interview about their new movie, The Scorch Trials

Thomas was sitting at one of the ends at the end of the couch listening to his cast mates talk about whatever they were talking about while he was looking at pictures he took of Y/N. The girlfriend nobody knew about. 

For 8 months Y/N and Thomas have had a secret relationship.  It just worked better for both of them. No crazy fans and no paparazzi to follow their every move. Just them. 

Thomas was looking at a text Y/N had sent him about how much fun she was having at the beach with her friends when another text popped up. 

I wish you were here with me

Thomas wanted more than anything to be with his girlfriend, but he had to finish his tour of interviews for his new movie.

I know love, I wish I could be there with you. Just one more month then you get me all to yourself <3

All of the sudden Thomas heard some call his name. "Thomas come on dude, we gotta get back to the interview. Stop texting your mom about how lonely and get in here."

Thomas just rolled his eyes and sent you a quick text about how he had to get back and that he loves you. He put his phone away and started back up with the interview with his friends and cast mates.

"So guys, any of you have a special someone back home?" The interviewer asked. 

" I've got my girl britt back home." Dylan smiles (My heart breaks slowly)

"My beautiful wife, man i'm ready to get back."Ki Hong states. 

Everyone else went on saying that they were ready to go back home and see their significant other. Thomas just sat quietly in the corner not saying anything. Kind of hoping they would forget about him so he wouldn't have to answer. 

But Thomas wasn't that lucky.

"Thomas I notice you haven't said anything over there. Got a special someone back home you would like to see?"

Do I just tell them that I am seeing someone? I have to think about Y/N's thoughts on it. I wouldn't want to say i'm in a relationship and then everyone be on my tail about it. 

What if I just said I was single? 

I'm tired of keeping her a secret. I love her and I want to let the whole world know.

These are just some of the thoughts running through Thomas's head. 

"Oh bloody hell." is all Thomas said. His cast mates gave him a weird look before getting ready to ask him about what he is talking about. 

But before anybody had the chance to ask, Thomas spilled something huge to them.

" You know, I'm tired of keeping it a secret because she is just so important to me but yeah, I do have someone back home. Some one that I love very much."

After Thomas spilled his secret, he looked up to see that all his cast mates had their mouth dropped to the floor. 

Should I do a part 2? 

Hello everyone! yes I am back from the hell that is writers block and i'm ready to write stuff you guys would like to read! I just wanted to say thank you Sooooooo Much for 13.5k reads!! I love every single one of you with all of my heart and I also wanted to say thanks for sharing and voting it means the world to me! 

Well I better get back to writing more stuff for ya'll. I hope you guys like the new imagine and let me know if you guys want a part 2 in the comments. <3

With all my love,

Kat