Chapter 1

Killer is the first one into his first class, which is, surprisingly, history. He likes to be the first one there, why? Didn't you read the first part? (Aka he get's bullied a lot) Dust was by his side as he walked into class. Once the first bell rung, Dust walked to class and Killer sat down. Killer smiled and blushed a tiny bit as he sat in his desk which was the closest to the teacher's desk and the teacher is Nightmare, or as the students call him, Mr. Nightmare, not Undyne tho. Killer looked at Nightmare and said, "Hello, Mr. Nightmare!" Nightmare smiled and looked up from his papers. "Hello, Killer. Early as usual." Killer nodded.

He smiled and grabbed his journal/drawing notebook, not knowing what else to do. He looked through it at his quick sketches. It would usually be Nightmare, a few were drawings that Killer has seen in real life, like break time or lunch. They were detailed for quick sketches! But it would usually be just Nightmare's head or waist up. He blushed really hard at one picture he drew. It was a full body of Nightmare. He's wearing a really showing outfit, his face full of lust and a leash in his hand. The leash going off the page. Like it was attached to something like it was attached to Killer.

He looked at it for a while before Undyne came in. He sadly had to sit next to Undyne. The meanest Jock at the school now. Killer sighed, still looking at the drawing. Undyne smirked, "What'cha got there nerd?" Killer closed the book and blushed more, "N-nothing!" Undyne reached for the notebook and Killer tried to pull it away. Since Undyne is stronger, she got the book. Killer blushed and tried to take it away, but Undyne just turned so that her back was facing him, "Oooooo~" Undyne smirked at Killer and stood up, waving te notebook in the air saying, "Nightmare! Nightmare! Look what Killer has!" Nightmare looked up from his papers again, "Undyne? That's Killer's?" Undyne nodded, "But look at it!" She threw it to Nightmare

Nightmare caught the book and didn't look at it, as Killer had raised his hand, "Yes, Killer?" Killer was crying a little and asked to use the restroom. Nightmare said he could and Killer ran out of the room. He ran to the closest bathroom and texted Dust, if you read the first part, Dust is his only friend, as fast as he could, 'Dust! Come to the bathroom on the first floor!' Killer texted as he cried more in the biggest stall. He got a text back after a bit, 'Okay'. Killer kept crying. The only thing come to his mind was this;

~Killer's Mind~

I walked into my first class the next day, which had my teacher crush and the one who got is my notebook with all of my drawings. Most of my drawings are my teacher. Killer smiled and said, "Hello Mr. Night-" That's when I saw principle Temmie, "Mr. Temmie!" I backed up a bit because Temmie walked closer, "You Have A Crush On Your Teacher!? An Elven Year Difference!" I felt my face get hot and backed up while hanging my head. all the other student's wherein their sea-

~Back to Real Life~

~Killer's POV~

I heard the bathroom door open. I tried my best to be quiet. I thought it was Dust, but I wasn't sure. I heard that person scoff, "Cry, baby." It was Burgerpants. I winced and tried to not cry more. I could hear his shoes walking closer to my stall until I saw his shoes, "Why are you crying? Because someone week punched you?" He laughed. I tried even harder to not cry, "I bet Dust betrayed you! That's it! Or if he hasn't, he will!" I couldn't help it anymore, I cried.

I heard the door open again, "Kill- B-Burgerpants!?" Burgerpants laughed, "And what is this!? Dust, the stupid nerd. The only nerd who was K I L L E D someone!" He laughed again. Dust wimpered, "I didn't mean to!" Burgerpants scoffed. I was still crying and Dust heard that "Did you make Killer cry!?" there was a few seconds of quietness, I think Burgerpants shook his head, but I can't see, "Nope!......... Okay. I did. So what?" Dust growled.

I looked through the little crack and saw Dust take his glasses off and look down. I gasped and Burgerpants gasped also, "I'm Sorry! I Didn't Mean To Make Him Cry! I'm Sorry! I Really Am!" Dust looked up and smirked. Everyone know's to stay away from Dust when his glasses are off even the teachers! Dust only doesn't hurt people he likes, like me. Dust caught Burgerpants and smirked, "Are you sure about that~?" I opened the door and said loudly, "Let him go!" Dust looked at me and smirked more. He dropped Burgerpants and walked closer to me.

Burgerpants ran out of the bathroom and I backed up against the wall. He put both of his hands on either side of me and I blushed. He leaned in to kiss me and Blue walked in quietly. He looked at us and made a face like he was heart broken. I pointed to the glasses right when Dust kissed me and closed his eyes. I tried to pull back, but I was on the wall. Blue grabbed the glasses when Dust put a hand on my waist. I couldn't do anything else so I kissed back, closing my eyes. Blue put his glasses on Dust when he licked my lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Is The Closest I Have Gotten To Wrighting Sin!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! And That Drawing I Described!!!!!! Sin!! 0//////////0!

Anyway! I have done 1044 words, (Not counting this)

Poor Burgerpants... He got scared to death. He'll be stun forever. Is it bad that I don't really care?

Bye Now!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~