Chapter 5

~Quick Recap~

"~???'s POV~

I was in an alleyway, watching the guy I meat eyes with, walk back to his house. I also followed him to where he was going."

~Nightmare's POV~

I got back to my house just by 12:00. My brother on the couch. I looked at him, didn't smile, didn't wave, didn't say anything. I walked past him and to my room. After a bit, like a few seconds, there was a knock at my door, "Who is it?" I knew it was my brother, but I still asked. The door opened a little, "I'm sorry. I got mad and forgot to ask Cross if he moved it. I should have a-" "Stop. I don't want to talk about that. It's fine anyway. I just ran away because... You know why." Dream looked down and nodded, "I'm really sorry." I sighed, "Where is Cross?" Dream sighed, "He left to his house a minute after you ran." I nodded

"Okay. Want to watch a movie with me?" Dream nodded and smiled. He walked out of my room and I sighed. I changed into a white tee-shirt and black shorts. I also took my hat off, because my skull was getting hot. I walked out, "Dream?" He popped his head out of the kitchen, "Making popcorn!" I nodded and looked at the movies we had, "Want to watch Ghostbusters?"

"Sure!" I heard Dream say. I put the movie in and waited for the popcorn and for the previews to be over. Dream came in with a bowl of popcorn when two previews were over. He sat on the couch next to me and we watched the movie.

~Killer's POV~

I when I got home, I saw some dishes dirty. I sighed and knew that Venny got up on the counter and got it dirty. I walked over to him. I booped his small nose, sad that I don't have one, and smiled, "I told you not to make a mess." Vinny's nose just twitched. I smiled walked to my room and put him in his cage. I got into a light red, almost white, shirt and black, pajama pants. I crawled into my bed and cuddled the brown bear stuffed animal named Freddy Frasbear.

~Dust's POV~

When I walked home, alone. I sighed and walked into the house. Blue looked at me, "Something wrong?" He asked I looked at Blue, "Well... When I walked Killer home, we saw this..... guy. He-" Blue walked up to me, "He killed Killer!?" I shook my head and laughed a little, "No, no. He looked around our age. I looked into his eyes and he looked into my eyes. I-I might like him." Blue smiled, "Well, that'd be easier on Red, but... You Haven't Even Talked To Them! How Would You Know You Liked Them!?" I sighed and sat on the couch, "Killer asked the same thing. I'm not sure, but he looked..... hot...?" I blushed again and put my skull in my hands, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm saying." Blue sat next to me and pat my back, "So why do you look sad then?" I looked at him, "I don't know him. Or get to talk to him, see him, where he lives, what school he goes to, his name if he's nice or mean." Blue laughed a little and I looked at his face, very confused, "Well, it wouldn't matter if he's nice or mean, because-"

"Don't say it."

"Of your-"

"Blue!"

"Glasses!"

I sighed, "I sware. I'm going to kill you."

Blue laughed I smiled, 'I could pretend to take my glasses off!' I put my hand on my glasses, that's when Blue looked at me. I smirked a little and pulled them down, not far enough to where I would turn into the 'other' me, but just enough that they could fall off if I let go. Blue looked worried and slapped my hand.

~Blue's POV~

I slapped Dust's hand away from his glasses so that he wouldn't take his glasses off. I looked at my hand, Dust's hand then at Dust, then at the floor. I slapped Dust's glasses off...... I slapped his glasses off... Oh my god. I slapped his glasses off. I looked at Dust, his eyes closed, yes, I still had some time to put his glasses back on. I crouched on the floor and picked his glasses up, I was about to turn around when I felt a hand on my back. I turned, just my head to see 'Dust' looking at me, "What do you think you're doing cutey~?" I blushed a little, turned around and hid his glasses behind my back.

"N-nothing." 'Dust' smiled, "Good~" He pushed me to the floor and stood on me, "So you wouldn't mind if I broke your spine, would you~?" I nodded, "P-please don't!" He smirked, "I heard a, 'Please do~'. Hahahahahahahahaha~" He stepped on my spine a bit harder. I had to get his glasses back on! I tried to push 'Dust's' foot off, but failed, as he pushed down harder, "What are you doing." His voice was stern, not seductive as it was, "If you do that, I'll have to hurt you more~" I shook my head, as he pushed down, even harder. I heard a crack noise. I needed to hurry before he brakes anything more. I used my magic to get his glasses on. He put his other foot on my rib cage and stepped down as his glasses got put on.

Dust's feet became light as he started to fall over backward. I stood up and caught him. I sighed, "You need to stop pretending." I layed him on the couch and put the blanket over him, then rubbed my spine and sat down next to him with a heating pad. Every time his glasses comes off, some of his power drains. How much it drains is depended on how long he goes without his glasses. There was a knock at the door, I just yelled, "Come in!" We weren't expecting anyone, but my spine hurts too much to stand up. This guy that was a skeleton, no shirt on and looked around our age walked in, "I saw what happened."

~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! I'm so happy that it ended on a cliff hanger!

AHhhhhhhhh! So F*ucking happy!

Anyway, I need to show ya'll the:

Inspirational Quote: Your personal life, your professional life, and your creative life are all intertwined. I went through a few very difficult years where I felt like a failure. But it was actually really important for me to go through that. Struggle, for me, is the most inspirational thing in the world at the end of the day - as long as you treat it that way

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/skylar_grey_542388?src=t_inspirational

Inspirational Picture: