Chapter 4

~Quick Recap~

" "N-no reason!" I then remembered something, "Y-you said, in class, that you saw my d-drawings?" Nightmare blushed a bit, "Yeah. I did." I looked away and asked, "Did you see the last one?" Nightmare also looked away, from me, I think, "Y-yeah. I did." I looked at him quickly, "I-I'm so sorry Mr. Nightmare!" Nightmare laughed, "You don't need to keep apologizing. But it was...... creative of you to draw that." I blushed, "I-I didn't even know I drew that! I-it just came out! I-I'm really sorry!" "

~Dust's POV~

I was at home, my homework done, waiting for Killer. Me and my roommate, Blueberry, or blue, was watching a movie. We are just friends, but I have a small crush on him, sadly, I think he's strate. Anyway, I was sitting on the couch, with my legs on the couch, Blue was on the other side of the couch almost asleep. I looked at Blue and asked, "Where's Killer?" I checked my phone again. Blue sighed, "Stop checking your phone and let's go look for him." I looked at Blue, " 'let's'?" He nodded, "I don't want a friend to get hurt because of me." I looked away, "Yeah...... sorry." Last night a took a shower, thinking that Blue wasn't here, but he was, my glasses were off. I'm not sure what happened, but Blue said that I tried to kill him, he also said that I did get to cut him, I also saw the mark. I didn't mean to! Really!

Blue smiled, "It's fine. I can understand why you tried to hurt me." I sighed and stood up, he didn't right away but soon did. He smiled and went to turn off all the lights and grab the key for the apartment. I was outside the door, waiting for Blue. Once he got outside we both walked down the stairs and out of the apartment complex. We walked a little way and every time we passed an alleyway, I looked in it, just to make sure Killer isn't dead or something. I also didn't realize that I was hugging Blue's arm until he said, "Look." And tried to move his arm. I blushed and let go of his arm, he pointed to two figures walking towards us.

When they got a bit closer I saw the smaller figure was Killer. I ran toward Killer and gave him a hug. I felt Killer jump a little. I let go of him and looked at him, "I thought you died when you didn't come to my apartment!" He blushed more then he was, "Y-yeah. Sorry." why was he blushing? I don't know. Anyway, I looked next to Killer and saw Mr. Nightmare, oh, that's why he's blushing~ I whispered to Killer, "What happened with you and Mr. Nightmare~?" He just blushed more, "Sh-shut up!" I laughed a little. I heard a small, "Ummmm?" from behind me, "Oh, that's right! Killer, I brought my roommate, Blue. I didn't want to go out alone." Killer looked around me, "Blue's your roommate?" I nodded, "Yeah." He smiled a little, confusion written all over his face still, and waved. I smiled.

~Killer's PV~

I saw Dust smirk and he whispers to me, "He doesn't know about your relshinship~" I blushed more and pushed Dust away, not hard, "Shut Up, Dust!" I looked at Nightmare, "S-sorry, Mr. Nightmare." He nodded, "I should get back to my brother. Bye." He waved as he walked off. I looked at Dust, "What time is it?" Dust shrugged, "Blue, did you bring your phone?" Blue nodded, "It's 8:37." Dust nodded, "Come on!" I grabbed Killer hand and started to walk, "Uhh, Blue?" He looked at me, "Yeah? Oh, right."

~Blue's POV~

I grabbed my phone out and turned the flashlight on. I heard Killer sinker, I looked at him, "Dust is scared, so I have to turn the light on." Killer laughed and Dust blushed, still holding onto my arm, "Sh-shut up!" I laughed a little and Killer walked up to me, "So your Dust's roommate?" I nodded, "Yeah. He asked me if I wanted to live with him, I just agreed since I didn't have anywhere to live and no one asked me." I looked at Dust and smiled, I then paused and pushed Dust off a little and whispered to Killer, "I mean, someone else already asked me, but I have a crush on Dust..." Killer looked at me and smiled and said loudly, "You Have A Crush On Dust?"