Chapter 2

~Quick Recap~

"Burgerpants ran out of the bathroom and I backed up against the wall. He put both of his hands on either side of me and I blushed. He leaned in to kiss me and Blue walked in quietly. He looked at us and made a face like he was heartbroken. I pointed to the glasses right when Dust kissed me and closed his eyes. I tried to pull back, but I was on the wall. Blue grabbed the glasses when Dust put a hand on my waist. I couldn't do anything else so I kissed back, closing my eyes. Blue put his glasses on Dust when he licked my lip."

~Blue's POV~

I saw Dust jump a little and back up, "Dust?" Killer asked. I could deftly see that both of them were blushing. It was funny, "W-What Happened!? W-Wy Was I Kissing Y-You!?" I smirked a little, "Your glasses were off. I don't know what happened tho." Killer nodded, "Bugerpants was bullying us and you took your glasses off, then kissed me." I shrugged, "Well I need to use the restroom. Will you let me do that peacefully?" They both nodded and walked out. When they were out I talked to myself, "So Burgerpants thinks he so strong, bullying Dust?" I smirked, "We'll see."

~Killer's POV~

I held Dust's hand, "I'm sorry." He looked at me, "I-I'm the one who took my glasses off...?" I sighed and shook my head, "I mean I can't go back into class." We were both standing outside of Mr. Nightmare's classroom, "Why not?" "What if Mr. Nightmare looked through my drawings!?" He sighed, "I don't think he will."

~When Killer left to the bathroom~

~Nightmare's POV~

I nodded and Killer ran out of the classroom. I set Killer's notebook in one of my drawers and stood up. I picked up a stack of paper, "Class, you know where the textbooks are." The whole class groaned and stood up, forming a line at one of the cabinets in the back. I went around and placed one paper on each kids desk. I looked at Killer's desk, 'Should I?' I slowly placed a paper down, 'I mean he'll be back, right?' I nodded to my self, 'Yeah. He's a straight-A student, why would he not?'

I walked back to my desk once all the paper's where passed out and all the kids were sat down, some of them opened the book already, "Class, turn to page 20 through 30." I heard whispers of, "I had it!" or, "Darn." I kept looking at everyone to make sure that there were working, if they weren't, then I would stare at them and they'd get right to work. After I made sure no one would look up from there paper, I opened my drawer and got out Killer's notebook. I paused looking at the cover, 'Should I? It's his privacy and he ran out of the classroom when I got it...?'

I slowly started to open it, 'I'll just do a quick skim through.' I looked through the notebook and smiled, most of the art was of me and it was really good. Betcha he's Ink's best student also. I closed the notebook before I got to the end of it, why I closed the notebook is because of a drawing Killer drew of me, very detailed and very...... sexual. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote down on it, 'Your art is really good, It's the best I have seen, so good job. Btw we are doing pages 20-30' I then stuck it on the notebook and stood up, Killer's notebook in my hand, I walked over to his desk and set it down, Then walked back to my desk and started to check some work I didn't do yesterday.

~Killer's POV~

Me and Dust were talking for a while until a teacher saw us and Dust walked to his classroom. I sighed as I walked in, walked right to my desk, my head down. Once I sat down I looked up and saw my notebook, with a sticky note on it. I grabbed the sticky note and read it, 'H-he saw my a-art!?' I sighed and blushed out of embarrassment and grabbed my notebook fast, holding it to my chest. I then put it in my bag, zipped it up and put it under my chair. Then got right to work.

~After Shcool~

I started to walk home when I felt something on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Dust, "Want to come over? I don't think Blue will mind." I shook my skull, "I have to do homework. What about after?"Dust smiled and nodded, "Sure!" I smiled and waved as I walked away. As I walked home.

Once there I walked up some stairs, going fast so they didn't fall under my feet. I unlocked the door, walked in and shut my door, I then looked around my little apartment building and sighed. I went right over to Venny and the other's, I booped Venny's nose, "You made a mess today." I let them run around during school because I wouldn't like to be trapped in a cage. I giggle and set them down in there huge cage then go around to clean everything. Then I got them all out again and set them on the table with my homework, "Can you all help me?" I know they can't speak, but they do help.

After I got my homework done I looked at the time, "8:21. Dust might be awake." I looked at Venny, "I don't want you guys and girls to make a mess." They all had a sad aura come off of them, "Fine. I'll leave you out, but if I come back home to a messy house, you'll all be in trouble. I'll be back around 11." I smiled and called Dust, "Hey Dusty. I'm done, may I come over?" "Oh, sure Kills!" "I'll have to come back home around 11 tho." "Why?" "Venny." "Ohh! It's fine!" I smiled, "See you in a bit!" "Yep!" Dust hung up and I walked out, again trying to not fall off of the stairs. I sighed as I felt the cold air. I started to walk to Dust's house when I saw Mr. Nightmare.