TCAs

Avery Kardashian-West:

"Avery are you and Justin Bieber dating?!"

"Avery!"

"Avery Is it true..."

"Hey Avery!"

Is all I can hear as I walk out of my limo into TCAS.

I walk down the carpet when I see Justin come up to me.

"Hey loser. I'm walking with you bc you look lame walking by yourself" He said smiling at the cameras.

"Oh wow how nice of you Jus" I told him smiling.

"Anything for you babygirl" he laughed. Before you get any ideas No. we are not together he is with Selena, my best friend. She couldn't be here tonight Bc she was working on new music. Also he is pretty much my brother.

We got to the end of the carpet having to pose and smile every five seconds. Now was the interview part, Justin already went it was my turn.

"Avery you look fantastic tonight. Who are you wearing?" Anna Kendrick asked me.

"It's one of my moms designs" I told her.

"Well it looks amazing on you"

"Thank you. You look beautiful as well" I complimented her.

"Thank you so I'm going to ask you some questions okay?"

"Okay" I smiled.

"Okay question everyone is dying to know the answer to are you in a relationship?"  She looked excited for the answer well about to burst her bubble.

"Nope. Sorry guys" I said into the camera.

She continued on with the questions until it was time for the next person to go. 

"Nominations for the teen choice female artist of the year are, Maggie Lindemann, Pretty Girls, Avery Kardashian-West, Melodies & Haylie Stienfield- Most Girls" Dylan O'Brien read of the card.

"And the winner is.... AVERY KARDASHIAN-WEST!" Bella Thorne announced.

I stood up and Justin, Gigi, and my parents hugged me. I walked onto the stage and grabbed my mic.

"Wow this is surreal to be on this stage. I remember being 6 and watching this envying the people standing up here. Now I'm standing here, that's incredible to me. I want to thank my family and friends but mainly my fans I love y'all so much. Thank you" I gave my speech before walking off the stage.