Birthday

-Three Months Later-

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Avery! Happy birthday to you!" Everybody at my party sang as I blew out the candles to the cake Kendall and Kylie were holding.

"Thank y'all so much" I said into a mic so everyone could hear me. I got off the stage so I could go say hi to everyone. When I did "Say It To My Face" by me started playing.

"Avery!" Justin and Selena said hugging me.

"Hey guys how's my favorite couple?" I smirked.

"Amazing now that it's our best friends birthday" Selena and me giggled.

"Bye Guys" I told them.

As I was walking I felt little arms wrap around my legs. North.

"Happy birthday sissy" she told me.

"Aww thank you baby" I kissed her head before she ran off with her cousins.

"Happy birthday to my favorite grandchild" Grandma Chris told me. "Don't tell the others I said that" we laughed.

"Thanks GG" I told her before walking off again.

"Avery!" I heard my name before I was captured in a group hug. It's the boys.

"Guys. Can't. Breathe." I said and they laughed and let go.

"Happy birthday Avs" everyone but Sammy told me.

"Happy birthday babygirl" he told me before kissing me.

"Thanks guys" I laughed. I looked around the place.

"Oh Matt there's someone I want you to meet!" I exclaimed grabbing his wrist dragging him with me.

"Hey Ari!" I said once we reached her.

"Hey Avery Happy Birthday girl" she hugged me.

"Thanks. I wanted you to meet a friend of mine an hot friend might I add. This is Matthew Espinosa." I pulled Matt foward.

"I'm Ariana Grande. And Avery got the hot part right" she giggled.

"Don't screw this up Espinosa" I whispered in his ear before walking away.

"Match making are we?" Skate asked me and I laughed.

"Well ya kn-" I began but my arms were pulled by Kendall and Kylie.

"Uh Bye I guess!" I yelled to them as they laughed.

"Wassup people Its Kendall and Kylie and we have the birthday girl Avery with us" everybody clapped and 'whooo' ed. "Who wants Avery to sing?" Kylie asked and the crowded went wild again. "I take that as a yes" Kendall laughed handed me a mic.

"So what do y'all want to me to sing. Raise your hand. Wow I sound like a kindergarten teacher" I laughed with everyone else.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Sing Something Sweet" she told me.

"Okay" I smiled at her.

"See you lookin at me feels like I'm in a dream, I don't wanna wake up. Think we're meant to be, my heart skips a beat. Magic, mystery you know your what I need. I know, I know, I got a feeling I can't let go. Hey boy tell me what thinking I can't wait until the weekend. I know, I know, you know, it's going be something sweet. Hey boy tell me what thinking I can't wait until the weekend. I know, I know, you know, it's going be something. Say it! Say it! I know, I know, you know it's gonna be something, Say it! Say it! I know, I know, you know it's going to be something sweet" I sang and when I finished everyone was clapping and Sammy came up and kissed me.

"Does that count as something sweet?" He asked me as he barley pulled away from my lips. I just giggled and kissed him again.