Love

"You know I still love you right Avery?" Sammy told me.

"You know I never stopped loving you" I told him before connecting my lips to his. They moved in sync and my stomach was exploding and my heart was beating like crazy.

Every time I kiss Sammy I feel like my body is going to exploded. Like time has stopped and like we are the only people in the world. I feel amazing when I'm with Sammy, even better when I kiss him.

Every time I kissed Grayson I feel nothing. My body feels empty. I couldn't wait for the time to pass to when we could stop and I knew everything that was going on around me. I feel better with Sammy then Grayson.

"Can we go upstairs?" I asked out of breathe when we pulled apart.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Avery?" He asked me making sure.

"If anyone is going to take my V-card Sammy it's going to someone I am truly and deeply in love with and that's you" I told him before kissing him one last time before walking up the stairs.

I set on his bed and waited for him to come up when he did he straddled me and pushed me back on the bed making out with me before moving down to my neck sucking and biting on it. I moaned and he smirked against my skin.

His hands moved under my shirt and removed it over my head. He backed away and looked at me chest before kissing the top of it.

"Beautiful" He said against my skin sending shiver down my body and making me moan again.

He removed both of our clothes and in no time we were both naked.

"Avery I just want to make sure this is what you really want." He asked me looking me in my eyes.

"I want this Sammy" I told him.

"Avery it's going to hurt at first but soon it will turn into pleasure okay. If you want me to stop just tell me" Sammy told me before I leaned up and kissed him again.

«After First Time»

"I love you" I told him out of breathe as we laid next to each other on the bed.

"I love you so much more than you will ever understand Avery Lillian Kardashian-West" He told me kissing me before I laid my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

"Avery?" He asked. I hummed in response. "Will you be my girl friend again?" He asked. I smiled before kissing his bare chest.

"I would love to Samuel Howard Wilkinson" I told him before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.