Suprise

-Five Months Later-

I knocked on the door waiting for the person I really wanted to see open it. Instead it was Nash.

"Avery!" He said excitedly.

"Nash shut up I'm here to surprise someone dimwit" I hit his shoulder before hugging him.

"Who are you here to see?" He asked me as I put my shoes by the door.

"Sammy. Where is he?" I asked him.

"In the kitchen" I walked into the kitchen to see Sammy sitting at the bar on his phone.

I walked up to him and laid my head on his shoulder, he jumped then looked down at me.

"Avery! What are you doing here?" He asked spinning in the chair to face me.

"Surprise!" I joked before sitting in his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me there. "I missed my LA bestie" I told him.

"Well The Jacks And Skate are at the studio" he told me looking down.

"You idiot!" I hit his shoulder playfully. "I meant my Best Best friend in LA my OG bestie" I told him giggling.

"Is that me?" He asked trying not to smile.

"No it's Nash. Yes it's you" I told him pushing his shoulder. He grabbed me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you" He whispered in my ear.

"Same here Sammy" I whispered back. We pulled out the hug.

"Is Grayson with you this time?" He asked I could see him tying not to roll his eyes.

"Go ahead" I told him smiling.

"What?" He slightly laughed.

"I know you wanna roll your eyes"
I giggled and he very dramatically rolled his eyes and laughed.

"No he not here though we broke up" I told Sammy and I wasn't really upset we broke up, not even a little.

"What happened?" Sammy asked me holding my hand rubbing his thumb across the top of it.

"Just wasn't the same"

"What do you mean?" He asked me. Confusion written on his face.

"I never really loved him. I was just dating him to get over someone I apparently can't get over" I told him.

"Oh." There was a pause...