Kourtneys Idea

Avery Kardashian-West:

"Jessie!" I screamed for my body guard as I got swarmed by paparazzi and fans.

"Avery! Can you sign this?!" A girl yelled.

"Avery can we have a word!" A news reporter yelled.

I was about to answer when someone threw me over their shoulder.

"I got you Avery" I heard Jessie tell me as he carried me into my house.

"Thanks Jess" I told him as he set me down.

"No problem Avery" He told me before walking off. Me and Jessie and close, he likes my brother. He's 21 and I'm 18 so we are close in age.

"Hey Avs how was your day?" My aunt Kourtney asked me.

"Hectic" I answered sitting down at the bar.

"Well why don't you talk to your parents about getting away for a little bit" she told me drinking her water.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well I did it when the pops and fans got to much I temporarily dyed my hair blonde, had a fake name, told no one where was I going and went to the Bahamas and I changed my number. It was peaceful. You should do that." She told me eating MY grapes.

"Okay I'll do it. But one thing" I told her.

"What is that kiddo?" She asked me.

"Stop eating my grapes!" I picked up a grape and threw it at her.

"Ow!" She yelled as I walked upstairs.