Thirteen

The contents on Amberle's phone were peculiar. The corner of Joslyn's mouth twitched, a smile threatened to reveal whenever she came across something tacky on the device. She made sure the young girl saw her as she aimlessly searched her phone. The woman wasn't looking for anything precisely, she only wanted the girl to feel powerless. Taking away that necessity whenever she acted out was how the woman was going to get her valuable lesson over to the girl.

Amberle knelt quietly observing the judge.

"God you're tacky," Joslyn chuckled, turning the phone, she showed the girl her reason for saying that out loud. It was a selfie of her at a bar with a cheesy caption underneath. Amberle only smirked in response, not what the woman expected.

"A compliment, thanks."

"Someone's proud of their tackiness I see,"

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"You know, you have quite a mouth on you." She replied and Amberle laughed. "Can you use it though, that mouth of yours?" Pale eyes burned into each other.

A smirk at the woman's question, Joslyn was the one to feel the butterflies tossing their wings within her stomach. God, she was pretty, she thought. Not only was she beautiful but daring and wild, everything she never knew she needed to combat the mundane structure of her life.

"You want to know if I can use my mouth?" Amberle asked and Jos nodded.

"You've been using it to spew a lot, what else can you do?"

"It all depends on what you want me to do." She replied in a sultry tone and the rasp of her voice shot a pulse deep inside the woman's core. The way she stared at her with fervent lust incited Joslyn's desire to fuck. She needed to touch Amberle, or at least have her do the things that crept out of the shadows of her mind.

"Come to me," Joslyn says and the girl stood up. "No, I want you to creep on your hands and knees,"

"Why?"

"It'll please me," she said and the girl nodded before crawling towards her. Obedience was what Joslyn loved, not the obscure requests but the fact that someone would feel compelled to do it. It gave her a sense of control, and she loved it.

"Kiss me," she said when Amberle was close, extremely close, between her legs close. She didn't bend forward to make it easier, the girl needed to crawl into her lap to kiss her.

Tender lips moved against hers, they trembled just barely as Amberle exhaled. The older woman moaned against the supple lips as she slid her tongue past her cheeks. Amberle was soft and sensual and Joslyn expected her to be aggressive— she needed the aggression. She needed to feel the wildness inside the girl, it's why she was drawn to her, she was the flame and the woman the moth; Joslyn wanted her to let her flame flicker across the room.

"Kiss me harder," she whispered and Amberle devoured her lips with a passion that made her pussy throbbed. The girl rocked her mouth forcefully unto hers, moaning when Joslyn reciprocated the ferocity, the passion, the lust, the hunger. She whimpered against the blonde who wrapped her hands around her waist holding her still. It prompted her to nibble on the woman's lips while she wrapped her in her arms.

"Would you like to show me what you're capable of?" asked Joslyn, racking her hands up and down the full length of the girl's back.

Amberle nodded. "I want you so badly." She whispered slipping her lips forcefully against the older woman's and moaned when she cupped her rear. Wasn't she the one saying she'd never mess with a married woman? The girl thought. No, that was someone else she countered.

"You'll get to be aggressive in a minute."

Their little kiss session ends and the blonde stood up from the couch. "Meet me in the master bedroom in about twenty minutes," she said undoing the buttons on her white blouse.