2

I found myself in a park, but nothing in sight. Well except for a squeaky swing set and a rusty, old slide that looks like it couldn't carry anything over about a hundred pounds.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching. I turned my head to the side but not all the way back.

"Hi" the person spoke up.

I gasped, I know that voice. I swallowed and turned around completely. There stood Annabeth Chase smiling at me.

And of course, me being the awkward me, I stuttered "H-Hey"

She smiled and tilted her head

Holy Shit, she looks so cute when she does that

Then, I woke up...

I groaned while I sat up.

Oh thank God I requested off, Because I really don't feel like going to the office today.

I looked at the piece of paper on my bedside table that read the number. I bit my lip. It's like it was calling out to me. I shook that thought out of my mind

It's all in my head, It's all in my head, It's all in my head

Today was all about me. No thinking about work or Annabeth Cha- I mean, name of the girl to be announced.

So I got out of bed and into the restroom. I took a shower and dressed.

Then, I heard my phone buzzing. It's 9 o'clock in the morning.

"Who the Hell could be calling me this early" I muttered to myself

I picked up my ringing phone and read the caller ID. It read Jason Grace.

I pressed the answer button and put the phone to my ear. "What do you want, Jason?"

"Good morning to you too buddy" He teased

I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

"So..." He bored on

"Spit it out Grace"

"I was wondering if you wanna go out with the gang tonight"

"Leo, Frank,, Piper, Hazel and Calypso?"

"No Percy, the Spice Girls" Jason said with a serious tone

I gave him a squinted look

He raised an eyebrow at me "Yes Percy, them"

I didn't have to think twice. Going out with my friends could be a good distraction from...her.

"Yeah, I'd love too"

Then my phone started to ring again. I looked at the screen and it read 'Jason Grace would like to FaceTime'. I pressed the answer button. The screen changed to Jason's smiling face.

"Great, we're going to a club"

I narrowed my eyes "A club?"

Jason smiled "Yup"

"Why? Of all places, a club?" I raised my eyebrows at him "Getting crowded by a bunch of sweaty mouth breathers, the music blasting loudly, the smell of alcohol clouding your nose and lets not forget-"

"Wow, you over think things way too much" Jason cut me off "and now I'm gonna be honest with you, we're not there to have fun, we're going there for you."

"Huh?"

"Since your the only single one in the group, we were hoping to get you some lady action" he smiled