6

I'm gonna start doing my little Author's Note at the top from now on. Sorry for this really short chapter. And sorry that I haven't updated this story in like a month. But hope this is worth it.

From my bed, I looked down at my bedroom floor. If my mom was here, she would start yelling in how messy I was.

My life is a mess, but I could clean up my room.

I turned off the TV and started to pick up my clothes and clean my room. I chucked all of the clothes and thought Wait, are all of these clean?

I groaned, picked up a shirt and examined it. I shrugged Looks Clean enough

I brought it up to my face and sniffed. I immediately covered my nose and gagged.

Nope, not clean, not clean at all

I threw it in the direction of a corner of my room. And started to do the same with all of my other clothes that were on my floor.

Let's just say, when I was done I didn't wanna smell anything for the entire day.

I got a hamper from my laundry room and put all of my dirty clothes, which was most of them, in there. I walked to the laundry room and put them in the washer. I pressed the on button and the sound of water dripping inside the washer filled my empty, silent apartment.

I walked back to my room and plopped down on my bed. I shrugged and turned on my movie again.

It's a Saturday and there's nothing to do today so why the hell not?

LATER

I still didn't budge from my spot on the bed. And I wasn't planning to. But my stomach growled, loudly. I groaned, knowing that I have to get up and prepare my food.

I paused the TV and got up from my bed. I went to the kitchen and passed the fridge. Something amazing caught my eye.

Pizza Hut

I grabbed the magnet and my phone. I dialed the number. After about three rings, I heard a voice come from the other end of the line.

"Hi, this is Pizza Hut, how may I help you today?" I heard a feminine voice ask

"Hi, I would like to place an order of one large Pepperoni pizza with a liter of Coke" I said.

"Ok, what is your number?" The girl asked

"713-982-0067"

I heard her type the numbers in and say to me "Ok, for a Percy Jackson?"

"Yes"

"Cool name" I heard her mumble

I blushed and scratched the back of my neck "Thanks"

I wasn't used to girls complementing me

She stated my address

"Carryout or delivery?"

I looked at the clock 6:43

"Carryout"

"Will that be it for tonight?" She asked

I nodded, but then realized she couldn't see me "Yes"

The line went dead. I scoffed

Rude

LATER

I looked at the clock. 6:58

It's been 15 minutes without my food, and I'm starving. I was sitting on a chair in the corner of the pizza hut i ordered at, waiting.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my notifications. Mostly, a bunch of texts from Jason. I used my fingerprint to unlock my phone and started to read his texts.

5:54
Jason: Hey dude

Jason: Hey dude pt 2

I chuckled.

5:58
Jason: Perce, I found this weird number in my  pocket, I think it's yours, I probably accidentally picked it up last night when I was in your room.

I swallowed hard and felt my heart drop to my stomach. I just realized that when I was cleaning, I never found that paper with Annabeth's number in my room.

I started texting back.

Me: Besides the number, what else did the paper say?

Jason: Annabeth

Shit