06 • jealousy

LEVI'S VISION TURNED red with wrath. How dare he! How dare he allow the hands of another man to roam over his body, to caress every crevice as Levi had before. It made him furious!

    In the blink of an eye, he had jumped up from his seat and practically flew across the room to where his boyfriend was willingly being harassed. It almost made Levi cry; that a boy he loved and cared for so much would toy with his emotions, his love.

    He yanked Eren out of the arms of that loathsome swine and, due to his ideal height, kicked the man in the nuts. He turned his icy glare to Eren who, albeit taller, shrank under his lover's penetrating stare. Before anyone could react, Levi had already tugged Eren through the crowd to the boy's dressing room. Such a star of this establishment was he that Hanji had granted him his own private dressing room.

    He pulled the boy inside, locking the door behind them, before pinning his quivering boyfriend against it. Rage rolled off him in waves, so much so that Eren knew, at that moment, he fucked up.

• • •

i know these chapters are shorter than levi but please — just... be patient, okay?

words: 193

as always, if you absolutely loved this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment because i adore getting feedback from you guys!!

and share this story with every ereri-shipper and non-ereri-shipper, because why the hell not?!

à bientôt!