Chapter 6

The next day I was on the hunt for Zayn. I needed to find his arse so I can hand it to him.

I finally spotted him leaning against his motorcycle smoking a cigarette-sorry a cancer stick.

I strolled over to him. "Hey, Malik!"

Zayn looked up at me and flicked his cigarette to the ground, stomping on it. "What the hell do you want?" he said venomously.

"I need to talk to you about Niall."

Zayn chuckled. "What about the little blonde shithead?"

I clenched my teeth. "He told me you're his roommate and that you hit him."

"So?" Zayn spat.

"Listen to me you little shit, leave Niall alone. I swear if I see him with another bruise, I will fucking tear you apart."

"Why do you care? Is he your little boyfriend?"

I closed my mouth. To be honest, I don't know what me and Niall are.

"Look just fuck off, okay? He didn't do shit to you. So just back off or I'll give you another bloody nose."

Zayn clenched his fist and stepped to me, our faces being centimeters apart. "I'm not scared of you, faggot. I'll do whatever the hell I want to Niall."

"Back. Off. I'm fucking warning you, Malik" I pointed at him.

Zayn smirked. "I think I won't. I'm enjoying how much I scare your little boyfriend. His eyes get all big and he starts shaking."

He leaned in closer to me. "I love it."

I raised my eyebrows. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Leave. Him. Alone. Trust me, he hates you just as much as you hate him and he doesn't wanna be roommates just as much as you do. Now you need to back off and leave him be."

Zayn looked at his watch. "Gotta get to class, fucker. This has been a great chat though" he said walking past me.

I clenched my jaw. Ugh I should've punched him when I got the chance. That little prick.

○●○●○●○●○●

*Niall's POV*

After a long day, I was headed back to my dorm to grab my Beats praying that Zayn wasn't there.

I opened the door and surprise, Zayn was there. But he was sleeping...shirtless. His skin was glistening and he looked worn out. I figured he must've just gotten back from football practice. I grabbed my Beats, plugged them into my ipod and played 'You and I'. I love that song, it's beautiful.

I peeked over at Zayn. He looked so peaceful sleeping. Well any other time he was trying to kill me so...

Little snores escaped his mouth. I couldn't help but snicker. Ugh he's so cute. His hair sticking out in all directions and his mouth slightly open. One word-adorable.

As I walked to the door keeping my gaze on him, he rolled over on his side. I quickly looked down at my ipod. Oh my god I was just watching him sleep. What's wrong with me?

Zayn then opened his eyes and saw me. "Fuck-what are you doing here?" he asked.

Oh my god his sleepy voice is so damn sexy.

"Um I just c-came here to grab my headphones...I'm leaving."

"No its fine. I'm about to jet anyway."

My hand dropped from the doorknob. "W-will you be back?"

"Hell no" he snapped.

"O-okay...sorry."

Zayn stood up stretching, flexing his muscles. Oh my god why is he doing this to me? Jesus he is just so hot.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" he asked pulling a shirt over his head.

"N-nothing."

"Good."

Just then I received a text. I had to use my ipod and download a free texting app since Zayn broke my phone. I smiled seeing it was from Harry.

"What are you smiling about, faggot?"

"N-nothing, just gotta text" I replied looking up at him.

"From who? Your little curly-headed boyfriend?"

"N-no, Harry's not my boyfriend" I reply looking up at him.

Zayn went over to his mirror to style his hair. "Harry...that's that little shit's name" he mumbled. He rotated to me. "Sure he's not your boyfriend, faggot...what are you planning on doing? Going to his place to suck his dick or some shit?"

I gulped. "N-no."

Zayn's lips tugged into a smirk and his eyes darkened. "I bet you would though...wouldn't you? Come on just imagine it...your mouth wrapped around his-"

"S-stop, t-that's gross, Zayn" I said.

He started walking over to me with this evil glint in his eye. "I bet you're a slut, Ni. I bet you'd suck off any guy on campus. I bet you love taking it up the arse too."

I shifted around on my bed. Okay this is really weird and I don't like it one bit. Why is he walking over to me?

Zayn then sat down next to me. "You're a little gay dirty slut, Niall. I can just see you taking it up the arse, screaming and moaning."

What the actual fuck? Oh my god this is so weird, but I'm getting so turned on. What the hell?!

Zayn scooted closer to me. I moved back as far as I could til my back hit the headboard. Oh shit, what do I do? I need to stop this pronto.

Zayn put his hand on my thigh rubbing it gently and my breath stuttered in my throat. "Such a little slut, I could do whatever the hell I want to you."

"W-what?" I choked.

"Look at you, Ni. You're so vulnerable. Your eyes are all big and you're breathing funny and you're shaking...you're terrified of me."

I just sat there pulling my knees to my chest staring at him. He looked like a predator about to get his prey.

"Since you're a little slut, do you want me to fuck you?"

Okay that's it, all the breath in me is gone.

"Do you want me fuck you, Ni?" he continued. "I can do whatever I want to your vulnerable arse and you wouldn't even budge."

He then leaned into me. Oh my god! Ahh! What do I do. I don't wanna kiss Zayn...

He leaned into my neck, latching his lips there sucking.

I gasped. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.

I bit my lip trying not to moan, but I couldn't help it. I ended up moaning and I found one of my hands in his hair. Zayn looked up at me smirking and I gulped, staring into his eyes. Those gorgeous pools of gold.

"Slut" he whispered leaning in again, looking at my lips.

Then it happened. His lips smashed onto mine. They were warm and baby soft. I felt sparks throughout my body, making me numb. Oh my god, kissing Harry wasn't even this good.

I started kissing him back, putting one arm around his neck. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth letting him in, our tongues entering a rough battle making me completely weak. I moaned pulling his hair.

At that time, I felt Zayn gasp in my mouth. He pushed me back so hard my head hit the headboard. He jumped off my bed backing away until his back hit the door.

Zayn just stared at me with huge eyes and his mouth ajar. He looked petrified.

"I-I" he stuttered then the next thing I know, he was out the door.

I slowly reached my hand to my lips. They were swollen and tingling.

Whoa. What the fuck just happened?