Chapter 18

"Louis s-stop" I giggled.

Louis kept peppering me with kisses. "I can't...you're just so beautiful. I can't help it."

I blushed an even darker shade of red and shoved him off me causing him to fall off the couch with an oompf.

I laughed.

"Oh, you're lucky I like you" he groaned brushing himself off.

I hopped off the couch and made my way to the kitchen. "Tea?"

"Of course."

I grabbed two mugs from the cupboard and sat them on the island. I then poured water into the kettle and turned on the burner. I felt eyes on me, so I spun around to see Louis staring at me with his signature smirk plastered on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just like watching you" he answered.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I rummaged around looking for the sugar, when I felt two hands around my waist. I instantly blushed and bit my lip. "Louis" I whined.

"That's my name, love don't wear it out."

I tried wiggling out of his embrance. "I'm trying to make us tea now go sit down and wait patiently like the good little boy you are" I teased.

I heard Louis scoff and felt his arms unwrap from me. I rolled my eyes and turned around grabbing his bicep, spinning him around. I smashed my lips onto his making him moan and snake his arms around my neck. Kissing him was amazing. No matter how many times we kissed it still felt the first time. The fireworks, my heartbeat, the hairs on my neck. Without his permission I slid my tongue in his mouth exploring it. Louis hummed in response and the grip around my neck tightened. I pulled away laughing when I saw a string of saliva connected from my lips to his.

"We'll finish this later" he sing-songed walking back to the living room.

"Okay" I sing-songed back and turned back to finish making our teas.

*Niall's POV*

Living in this new dorm has been great.

Josh was cool. At least I think he was...

I mean, I've only seen Josh once and I've been here four four days.

What the hell does he do? Does he sell drugs? Is he one of those party-all-the-time uni students? Is he secretly homophobic and just trying to avoid me?

I gripped my hair, pulling at it in frustration. I had a million thoughts going through my head at the moment.

But I'm not complaining. This is way better than being with Zayn.

FUCK I'm thinking about Zayn again. Stop it, Niall. Stahp.

I plugged my beats in my ipod and played some music. I closed my eyes and swayed side to side to the beat. I love music. It's my only escape from the world. Without it, it'd be dead.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I snapped my eyes open. My mouth dropped.

 It wasn't Josh. It was Zayn.

I immediately slapped his hand away.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Niall, please calm down" he said trying to touch me again.

I flinched. "Get the hell out! How'd you find me?!

My chest was rising and falling rapidly, my lungs felt like they weight a million pounds, and my eyes stung with tears.

I'd never felt like this. Sure I cried before, but this is way different. It feels like I was drowing in air.

"G-get away! I h-hate you! You hurt m-me, please s-stop!"

I jumped off the bed and frantically tried to run to the door. Zayn followed after and grabbed me by the wrist. "NOOOO STOP! DON'T H-HURT ME YOU ARSEHOLE! I'M S-SORRY I'M G-GAY! P-PLEASE STOP IT! GO AWAY!" I screamed yanking myself from him.

I couldn't breath. It literally felt like I was gonna burst. I slid down the door and fell to floor, crawling into the fetal position.

"Niall?! Niall? Please!" Zayn begged.

His voice sounded like it was underwater. I sobbed and shook violently. Zayn placed his hand on the back of my neck.

"Niall? Niall! NIALL!"

And that's all I heard before I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.