Chapter 8

*Harry's POV*

It was near the end of the day and I had only philosophy left. After that I had my first day of work and I was super nervous. I'm praying that Eleanor will be there to help me and not Louis.

Speak of the devil...

Louis came into class, a friend next to him. He chuckled then glanced over at me. His face hardened and he huffed, rolling his eyes.

Well good day to you too, ya dick.

Mr. Turtle entered the class, briefcase in hand.

"Good morning, class."

"Uh, Mr. T its like two o'clock..." Louis spoke.

"Right" Mr. Turtle replied. "Sorry I'm just so used to saying morning". He sat his briefcase down and went over to erase the chalkboard.

"Now today we're starting our first project."

The class groaned.

"Oh shut it. This project is worth forty percent of your grade and since its quite a lot for one person to have, I've decided to partner you guys up. I'm only giving you til Monday to work on it so you and your partner will have to work on it out of class."

'Now last night, I just jumbled all your names in a bowl and drew two. So Summer Lane you're with Hanna Stanley. Danny Reynolds with Ashley Greene. Marcus Wood with William Harris. Louis Tomlinson with Harry Styles.."

My head shot up to Mr. Turtle. WHOA. WHOA. WHOA. STOP THE PRESSES! I'M PARTNERS WITH LOUIS? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!

I turned to Louis who had his mouth wide and eyes big. He looked at me and he clenched his jaw, hatred in his eyes.

Oh my god, Mr. Turtle. Are you trying to kill me? Did you just wake your old arse up today and say 'let's make Harry Styles' day a living hell by partnering him up with the devil?' WELL GOOD JOB CAUSE IT WORKED!

Oh my god...I wanna die right now. I wanna curl up in a little ball and die...

I will never stop seeing Louis. He'd be in this class and I'd have to work with him. Then I'd have to go to work and see him. Then I have to either go to his place or let him come over to mine so we could work on this fucking project.

UGH WHY MEEEEEEE?! FUCK MY LIFE.

"-You have exactly eight minutes to get with your partner and speak with each other about choosing a writer."

Louis slowly came over. He grabbed the chair next to me and dragged it over to the other side of the desk so he'd be sitting across from me. Well fuck you too.

"Okay I gotta talk to Mr. T, cause there's no way I'm working with you" he stated.

I bit my tongue, stopping myself from saying a smart remark. I crossed my arms and nodded.

Louis got up and strolled over to Mr. Turtle's desk.

I rolled my eyes and followed him. Mr. Turtle hates his guts. If anything we have a better chance of being split up if I talked to him.

"-Mr. T, I can't work with him! We've never been on good terms. He's gay..."

Mr. Turtle raised his eyebrows. "And what's wrong with being gay. Mr. Tomlinson? My brother's gay."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Look I just can't work him. I'd rather take the damn F."

"Mr. Turtle, I don't want an F and I don't want to work with Louis. Can I just do the project by myself?" I cut in.