Chapter 1: Pretend

Namjoon P.o.v

I was sitting in the plane, we were on our way to America for an award show. Next to me sat Jungkook, who was scrolling through his phone. The plane was taking off in 20 minutes so we could still use the internet.

"Hyung? Armys keep shipping you with some idol." Said Jungkook, his eyes not leaving his phone. "Look." He showed me a picture of the idol. If I'm being honest here, she was quite pretty.

"Who is she?" I asked. "Her stage name is Y/S/N, but her real name is
Y/N." Said Jungkook as he took his phone away from me. He searched up something before continuing to speak.

"It says here that she's in some duo group called Blackpink. The other members name is Lisa." "What are you guys talking about?" Asked Taehyung as he turned to face us. He was sitting in the seat infront of Jungkook. "Armys keep shipping Namjoon with some idol called Y/n."
Replied Jungkook. "Y/n? She's from Blackpink, isn't she? You should listen to one of her songs, they're quite good."

Jungkook again scrolled through his phone, a smirk appearing on his face once he read something.

"Stop smirking you pervert." Said Taehyung. "I'm not a pervert! If any of us are then it's Namjoon." "How am I the pervert?!" I asked, annoyed that they always say that it's me. "Because you just are. Anyways, it says here that Y/n is going to be at the BBMAs tomorrow. Look's like Namjoon has something to look forward to." Said Jungkook as his smirk just grew wider. I was about to say something but got cut off by Yoongi who was sitting next to Jimin in the row next to me.

"Shut up will you!? I'm trying to sleep!" He said as he burried his face into his grey neck pillow that he had brought along.

"Ladys and gentlemen, we will be taking off in five minutes. So if you haven't done so yet, please put your phones on flight mode, buckle up your seatbelts and put down your fold-able tables." Said the pilot through the speakers. We all did as told and I don't know about the others, but I was planning on falling asleep for the rest of the flight.

Y/n P.o.v.

"Lisa! Get your ass down here!" I yelled as I stood in the living room, bag in hand and a headache starting in my head from the annoyed taxi driver honking the cars horn outside our driveway for the past 10 minutes.

"I'm comming, I'm comming!" Shouted Lisa back as she began running down the stairs. "What did you want?" She asked as she stood infront of me. "The taxi has been outside for 10 minutes already! C'mon, we have to go or we'll be late for our flight!" I said, while I started to head for the door. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Said Lisa as she ran back up the stairs. "Why are you going back upstairs?! Come on! We have to go!" I said, practically whinning.

Less than a minute later, Lisa came running down the stairs again. Her blue bag in hand as she hurried out the door and into the taxi.

Once we were in America, it was already 6PM and by the time we arrived at our hotel it was 7PM.

"Woooww this hotel looks fancy!" Said Lisa as she stood next to me at the receptions desk. "Yeah, and it was expensive so if you break anything then it'll cost alot. Now c'mon, I've got our keys, let's go to our rooms." I said as I started heading twords the elevator.

"You do know you have you're own room right?" I asked Lisa as she followed me into my room. "I know. But I'm bored." She said as she plopped herself down on my bed, crossing her legs and making herself comfortable. "Hey...Guess what?" "What did you forget?" I sighed out. "What makes you think that I forgot something!?...Ok...I...forgot my charger. But that's not what I ment!"
"Then what did you mean?" I said as I sat down next to her.