Chapter 8: Kiss kiss

The drive back was...a bit awkward.

I was sitting in the middle back seat of the car. My legs were basically glued together since I didn't want them to touch the others'. On my left was Hoseok and on my right was Namjoon. Jin drove while Taehyung sat next to him. Lisa went with Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook.

'Of course, since I'm the smallest I had to sit in the middle.' The voice in my head complained.

To kill the awkward silence, Jin turned on the radio, me and Lisas' new song started to play, Kill this love.

Also...Taehyung turned on full fanboy mode. I'm pretty sure he forgot I was in the same veichle as him.

"Yess! Jin hyung, put it louder!" "No Taehyung, I'm driving. "Fine then. I'll do it myself." He turned the volume up and started dancing to it.

Well, he was wearing his seatbelt so it looked more like a fish that landed on land trying to get back into the water.

Everyone started laughing, except for me who just sat there in embarrassment.

Heck, he just started singing along. It just came out a few days ago, how'd he already memorise the lyrics?!

"Did he forget I'm in the car?" I asked. "Probably, haha." Hoseok replied. "This is my favorite song from the album!" "We know. You talk about it all the time." Jin rolled his eyes. "Let's kill this love!" He sang. "Rampapampapampapaaaam!"

And so the quiet, awkward car drive turned into a loud carpool with all of us singing to the songs that came on the radio.

Yeah, Taehyung somehow managed to convince us to sing along with him.

-

Once they dropped me off at my house, Namjoon ended up coming with me, saying stuff like "I don't trust you alone" or "Just incase something happens".

We decided to watch a movie together, so as Namjoon sat on the couch flipping through the channels to find a good movie, I went upstairs to my bedroom to search for my handbag. Just incase it was here and not actually stolen.

After about five minutes, I sighed in defeat. "It's not here." "There aren't any good movies playing..." Namjoon said as he entered the room. I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me. "What do we do now?" "Well...How about this?" With one of his hands resting on the bed sheet and the other holding my face carefully, he leaned in and kissed me softly.

I wasn't really expecting it, so I was a bit surprised, but that didn't stop me from kissing him backing.

It started out soft and sweet, but slowly turner into a rough battle of tounges.

Wait a minute...

My handbag is stolen and I'm here, making out with my boyfriend?

Shouldn't I have told the police by now or something???

I pushed him away a bit, making him stop and look at me confused. "Whats wrong?" "Namjoon...I don't think this is the right time to be doing...this...My bag got stolen and I-" "Oh...about that..." He scratched the back of hia neck before continuing. "Well...it wasn't exactly stolen..." "Namjoon, what did you do?" I asked, completely serious now.

Namjoon P.o.v. - Flashback

I was sitting in my bedroom, waiting for a sertain group of people to arrive.

"Yoooo~ I'm here and so are these idiots." Announced Lisa as she barged into the room. "Well it's about time." I sighed under my breath. "Why did you call us here?" Questioned Hoseok. "Well...Before I tell you anything, you should know that me and Y/n...we're dating. For real now."