Chapter 7: Theif

Turns out, I have the interview with Namjoom. I was standing beside the set, some staff member had to quickly fix my makeup, but the worst thing was that they made me wear a dress that is extremley uncomfterable. It was a tight blue lace dress that went just a bit over my shoulders and ended at the middle of my thighs.

"And we're going live in 5...4..." The cameraman started counting so I quickly rushed over and sat down next to Namjoon with just one second to spare before the whole world would be able to see us through a screen.

The interviewer kept on asking boring questions. Namjoon answered most of them but I answered a few aswell. "When will this end..?" I thought to myself. "I'm hungryy."

After what seemed like hours, the interview finally ended. Wanting to get out of the blue dress, I quickly went to change into my comfy clothes. I put on a wine coloured t-shirt, a grey hoodie, blue skinny jeans and black sneekers.

I started walking twords the main door so that I could leave the building and get to my car.

Mhm...BIG mistake.

As soon as I stepped outside there were cameras flashing, microphones shoved twords my face, people asking questions to me. There was paparazzi everywhere. I tried to get away but I failed. Heck, I couldn't even see the door which I had come out from anymore.

"Y/s/n! (Your stage name) How is your relationship with RM going?!" "Y/s/n! When's your new album gonna be released?!" Y/s/n! What's it like being on every magazine cover?!"

Questions were being thrown at me left and right. The lights of the cameras flashing were slowly starting to blind me. I tried to get away but all of a sudden, I felt someone grab my arm. They took me to the other side of the building which was good because there was no paparazzi here, thank god.

"Are you ok?" Asked my savior. "Namjoon?" I said quietly as I looked up at him. "Um, j-just a little shaken up, that's all." My cheeks started turning a light shade of pink, and Namjoon seemed to have noticed. "Y/n? You're blushing." "Y-Your..." I stuttered out. "Your...Zippers down..." "Wh- O-oh!" He quickly zipped up his pants, now the blush was on his face.

And no. I was NOT looking there on purpose. I just happened to have noticed it while we were getting away from the paparazzi.

"Um...My car's at the front of the building..." Since Namjoon had stayed the night over at me and Lisas' place, the two of us went to the interview together in my car which is not accessible at the moment.

Namjoon was about to speak but got interupted by a loud grumble coming from my stomache. He chuckled a bit before saying, "I know a good cafe not too far from here. We can go there for a while and then come back to the car."  "Sure." I replied.

After a short five minute walk, we arrived at the cafe. It was a small little place, not many people were here. The smell of coffee and cakes filled the room.

"Do you come here often?" I asked once we sat down. "Whenever I have the time. But they have great coffee in my opinion." He smiled. A waitress soon came over and asked for our orders, and after a few minutes, she returned with our requests. I had a hot chocolate with a blueberry muffin while Namjoon had a latte and cheese cake.

"Mm, it tastes like heaven!" I said after taking my first sip out of my drink. "Aish, you've got cream on your nose." He leaned over the table and brushed his thumb over the tip of my nose, cleaning away the cream. His sudden actions made me blush a bit.

We continued to talk about work and friends, and anything that came to our mind to be honest. "Thanks, by the way." "Hm? For what?" He asked as he took another sip from his latte. "For saving me earlier on today." "Oh, no problem." He smiled, showing off his dimples.