Chapter 5: The Vlive

It's been about four months since me and Namjoon have been 'dating'. I've gotten closer with the other members, but if I had to choose a favorite, it'd choose Jin. We've been childhood friends, isn't it normal that it'd be him?

I was currently in Jins' room, sitting on the bed, with Jin.

"Damn, you look so sexy." I said to him. "I know, I know." He said and then continued with, "Can you please hurry up? I'm getting wet..." "GUYS!~ PIZZAS' HE-" Hoseok barged into the room but stopped mid sentance as he stared at the two of us.

"What the fuck?" He said to which me and Jin replied with silence. "Hyung, why is..." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Why is Y/n painting you nails pink?"

"Uhh...Did you say pizza?!" I said as I ran out of the room with Jin behind me. The two of us ran to the kithen, leaving a confused Hoseok standing in the doorway to Jins' room.

The two of us took a slice of pepperoni pizza before entering the living room. Everyone was already there sitting on the couch, well, everyone except for Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jin went to sit down next to Jungkook and I sat down next to Namjoon because that was the only place left.

"Hey, did you guys eat all the pepperoni pizza? There's only margarita left..." Hoseok said as he walked into the living room, holding a paper plate with a slice of pizza on it. "Sorry, me and Y/n had the last two slices." Jin said before taking a bite of his food.

We talked for a while before Taehyung came into the room with his phone in his hand. "And here's everybody else~ Y/n's here too~" He pulled out a beab bag and sat down next to Hosoek who was also on a bean bag.

"Guys, I'm on Vlive." He said as he pointed the camera twords us with the help of a selfie stick.

We all talked to Army for a while. I felt a little awkward since it wasn't my fandom, but I tried my best not to show it.

After a while, we decided to answer some questions.

Q: 'Even though Jin and Y/n have been best friends since childhood, did they keep secrets from each other?'

I thought for a dew seconds before answering the question. "No, I think I told you everything." "Yeah, same here. Although...There was one thing I kept a secret from you..."

Ok everyone let's help the author out and pretend that Jin joined BTS when he was 23 so that I don't make him a pedophil in the story :)

~Flashback~

Jin P.o.v.

I

was sitting down on the grass next to Y/n. She had her driving test today and I was eager to now how it went.

"So, how'd it go?" My 22 year old self asked. "I...I think I failed." She sighed out. "Oh c'mon, I doubt it was that bad!" "My parents are gonna yell at me and be so mad..." Said the 19 year old girl. "I know your parents for sixteen years. They won't yell at you." I replied. "I drove into a police car. Let that get into your head." "Geez, I was trying to make you feel better." "Well, it's not working." "It would if you didn't mention that you crashed into a police car." She gave me a glare before sighing once again.

"...Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked her. "I've known you pretty much all my life and you still ask me that? Just tell me." "Alright...Well...What do you se eme as?" "Hm..." She stared into space for a while as she thought of her answer. "As an older brother. And...How do you see me?" "Huh? Oh uh...As a younger sister I guess..." I replied.