Chapter - 12

I stared at Tyran in shock. My hair was all messy and I was lying on the floor while he was looking at me in shock.

ARGHHH!

THIS IS SO EMBARASSING AND AWAKWARD!

I tried to get off from the floor but fell in the floor again. "Ouch!" I winced in pain.

Just why the heck I had to get my feet all burnished?!

"Here," I heard Tyran said as he leaned closer to me. "Let me help."

"Huh?"

Suddenly Tyran bend down the floor and put his arms around my legs and back and scooped me on his arms.

I felt a sudden blushed creased on my cheeks. My body was so close to his chest. I didn't even know how to react. It was my first time being this close to a guy.

Tyran slowly took me near the bed as I remain silent, trying to have my breathing normal. He slowly put on on the bed as I sighed in relief.

My cheeks were still blushing. I looked at him and noticed him still looking at my hair and eyes. "Um . . . thanks."

Tyran shook his head. "You should have told me that your foot was hurt that badly."

I could hear a concern in his voice.

"Let me get the first aid box," he said as I noticed him going near the wardrobes. "It should be somewhere here. Whenever dad arranged anything, he always put the first aid box in the wardrobes."

I noticed that he took off his blazer and was wearing only a shirt and pant.

Wasn't he going to change? He needed to pray Isha prayer.

"Tyran, are you not going to pray and change?" I asked as I put my back on the bed headboard for support.

"Yeah," he said. "That's why I was knocking," he looked over the luggage. "Let me change and then I will search for the first aid box. Is that okay?"

I smiled at him and nodded.

Tyran smiled back and openened the luggage. He took out his t-shirt and yoga pant and went inside the washroom to change.

After a few minutes, I noticed him coming out of the washroom wearing his t-shirt and yoga pant. He was holding a first aid box.

"Turns out that dad put the first aid box in the washroom cabinet," Tyran laughed.

I smiled as he took a seat on the bed, a few inch away from me and looked at me and then my feet.

"May I?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. Tyran was honestly a gentleman. Didn't expect him to be this gentle, especially since he was from a  rich family. Usually rich families have spoil kids.

Tyran slowly held my feet and put it on his lap. The he opened the first aid box and took out the alcohol swabs. Then he took the alcohol swabs and began to tap in the area where I got cut and the skin was open, leaving some dry blood.

"You hurt your feet badly. Did it happen when mg sisters hugged you and pushed you on me?" he asked.

I didn't answer him. The least I wanted was to make him feel bad.

"I am sorry," he appologised. "If I knew that your feet was this much wounded then I would have arranged a chair for you to seat down."

"Nay, it's okay," I smiled. "The wedding wasn't as bad as I thought."

Tyran laughed. He took out the bandage roll and began to wrap the bangade on my feet.

"Your hair . . ." he said softly. "I never knew that you have red hair."

I laughed. "You have never seen me without a hijab before, Tyran."

"Hmm," he smiled. "But, it's rare and nice."

"You think so? I used to get bullied because of having red hair in middle school," I sighed as I remembered those hurtful memories.

"Yeah? That's too bad then becasue no body realizes how lucky you are," Tyran smiled as he wrapped the bandage. "Red might be a rare colour but it is a beautiful colour. It represents so many things."

I listened to his soft voice as I noticed him massaging my feet slowly.

"Red, a colour for fate," he smiled rubbing my feet. "Destiny . . ." he paused but didn't look at me. "Or love?" he whispered as he looked at me.

I stared at him.

The air seamed to stop around us. It was only me and him who were looking at eachother.

Suddenly the window door clasped into eachother because if the wind. We broke our eyes contact as he got off to put the first aid box away.

Fate . . .

Destiny . . .

Love, huh?

Never knew his thoughts were that deap. But love? Was he . . .

I noticed Tyran going near the window to close the window doors.

"Say," I said. "It might be not my business but were you . . ."

Tyran looked at me.

"Were you in ever in love with somebody in your past?" I asked.

His eyes looked at me and then at the window. His voice was a whisper as he said, "I have."