Chapter - 25

I watched how Ty was cutting the vegetables for the stir fry noddles. While I put the noddles for boiling, I sat on the kitchen counter and watched Ty.

"So tomorrow you are going to the trip?" I asked Ty.

"Yes," he answered as he was cutting the vegetables so smoothly as if he had done cooking for years. I wasn't good at him or expert like him in cooking, but I was learning.

"You are going to be back after 3 days,"I said.

"Yes," he chuckled and then looked at me and smirked. "Why are you asking me this? Are you going to miss me?"

I blushed and looked away. Like I would! I was going with him in the trip!

Idiot Ty!

I again looked at Ty. My eyes run down to Ty's messy hair and his well built biceps. I couldn't stop admiring Ty.

Ty looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and felt a tint of redness on my cheeks. I watched him putting the small pieces of vegetable in a separate bown and put some spices to blend it in.

Then he washed his hands and begin to walk near me. My heart raced as I watched him stepping near me as I looked down my hands.

I felt Ty putting his arms on my sides, trapping me between two arms that were places on my sides in the kitchen counter.

"I have been noticing something for a few days now, Jess," I heard Ty say.

"W-what?" I nervously asked. I wondered why just being close to him was making me this nervous.

"You are . . ." Ty leaned closer.

I felt my chest heavy.

"You have been checking me out, haven't you, Jess?" he smirk whispering near my ear.

I gasp in shock and my full face turned red. "Of course not!" I yelled and when I looked at him to yell more, I saw him smiling, which made my heart raced more. "I-i-idiot Ty . . ." I blushed and looked away.

Ty laughed and pull away from me. "Really? Do I make you that nervous?" he asked as he laughed.

I felt humiliation and anger. "Well, if you already know it then why are you saying it?!" I yelled angrily.

Ty stopped laughing and looked at me. This time, I felt his fingers tracing down the my finger. I felt a soft tingle and looked at him.

"Ty . . ." I whispered feeling him closer to me.

Ty slowly took my hand and placed it on his chest.

I blushed in embarrassed. "What the heck are you doing, stupid Ty?!"

Ty didn't say anything but let me felt his heart beat. I noticed how his head was raching.

"Do you feel that? I am also nervous, just as you are, Jess," he whispered.

I shook my head. "I don't get it. You don't look nervous, Ty. I feel like I am the only person whose brain is all messed up."

"Like, you are aware of what you are wearing in front of me or how you are talking to me?" he asked softly.

I nodded.

"You know, that's what I feel for you too," he said softly. I looked at Ty. "It is like I want you to notice only me."

I didn't say anything.

"I know it is confusing but it is not a bad thing. I want you to feel these feelings for me, Jess," he whispered, tracing his finger on my cheeks. "I want you to be aware of me. I want to be the only person who can make you feel this way."