Chapter 5

No one's P.O.V...

"What? You can't possibly be real? " Jin questioned his mother in shook. His mother shook her head.

"No Jin, we will be going back to Seoul this week, " He stared at his mother who had a serious face, while his brother was sitting on the sofa bored af.

"But why now mom? You said after 3 months! Why did you change it so quickly? " Jin was frustrated. He didn't know what to do.

"Jin, your father's work insists for him to come back, also he finished his work here too" His mother looked sternly at him. He knew that this is the end of the discussion. But he couldn't help but argue

"But I don't want to leave! I want to stay here! " He raised his voice a bit.

"Jin don't be childish, "

"I'm not! It's just you don't unde-"

"JIN! STOP YELLING AND RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! "His mom sat down after letting out exasperated sighs.

" Jin, ple-"

"Fine, I understand, " Jin sighed and dashed to his room. He closed the door and sat down.

"What am I supposed to do? " Jin covered his face and felt it heating up. There was only one person he felt like talking to right now.

Taehyung's P.O.V...

What's with Hayoon? Was she trying to make me even gayer? If mom knows about my sexuality I think she'll choke me to death.

Suddenly I got a message. It was from SJ. He's a nice person and very supportive. I wonder if I'll be able to tell him about me being gay. Will he stay friends with me?

Agh! What am I supposed to do with my life?

Out of the blue my head ached strongly and I lost my balance. I lent on the wall but felt as if I was sinking into it. Some voices started to appear in my mind.

*

"Taehyung! "

"Eomma! Where's Appa!? "

"I don't know Taetae, "

"APPA! "

*

I breathed heavily and descended slowly. It's coming again, those flashes. Why do I keep getting those weird flashes?

Jin's P.O.V...

eatjin-sj2: um, hey V!

photo_gravy1: aye it's ma dude!

eatjin-sj2: sup man?

photo_gravy1: fine,
Anyways what did u want?

eatjin-sj2: well, I've got good news!
I'm coming back to Seoul!
But, I have a problem
my bestfriend is here
And Idk what to tell him!

photo_gravy1: woah slow down
First, OMG YOU'RE COMING TO SEOUL FINALLY!
And abt your BFF
Idk
maybe u should spend time with him before u go away, u know what I mean?

eatjin-sj2: well maybe that's a good idea but I'm still unsure

photo_gravy1: I partly feel u and I insist u do what u think is the best