Chapter 10

Wow it's actually chapter 10! 👏thanks guys for continuing on reading this worthless story 🙂it really means a lot❤ now let's leave my beautiful readers with the chapter!

No one's P.O.V...

It was too suffocating for Jin. Everything crumpled down in one night. He hasn't gone out of the hospital since his mom was taken there. He stayed with her, took care of her, and entertained her. He felt guilty for all the times he was angry at her or not listening to her orders. Just the the thought of losing her made him cherish and treasure all the moments he had with her.

"How are you feeling mom? " Jin peeked through his mom's hospital room door. She smiled to him and got up. She was more better but her face was pained. It hurt Seokjin so freaking much to see her in that state.
The one he always saw as strong is now smiling painfully at him. He wanted to hold his mother's hand and never let go until she says she's definitely okay.

"Jinnie why don't you go back to school? I'm worried for your grades, " Jin's mom bony hand held his tightly and looked at him with all concern. Jin shook his head slowly.

"You matter more, mom, " Jin squeezed his mom's hand in reassurance. Jin knew that someone can help him later in school; What mattered now was his mom. She was in a good state but because she lost lots of blood, she keeps getting headaches each 3 hours or something. Her appetite decreased and she became thinner. Jin wanted to return his mom's smiley face again.

"Thanks dear, " Her eyes smiled at him with fondness.

Jin kept his company with his mom until she was perfectly fine. The happiness he felt was more than anything else he had felt before.

'7:08 a.m, January, 1'

Jin sighed when he went back to his room; it was all messy.

"I hope you don't mind the mess, Kookie followed me, " Soyeon said gently. Jin turned to her and gave her a hug, there was nothing else that he can do.

"But why do you call her kookie now? " He pointed at the dog who was jumping around in his room. Snowy was her name.

"Yah Jungkookie bugged me to call her kookie, " Soyeon complaibed and Jin smiled. Soyeon is back to her usual self, but Jin had to ask something.

"Auntie, what did you do with your computer? " He looked down with a sad expression.

"Ah, I sent it with Soojin, she said she'll let your uncle pay for fixing it" Soyeon still had a normal expression but deep inside she was badly hurt, and Jin knew that. Just realizing how strong she is made him proud to have her as his aunt.

***

Jin spent another week cleaning the house with his family, and helping his aunt Soyeon move out. She used to live with his uncle and other 2 aunts in a residential building, but now she wants to just stay away.

"Thank you Seokjinnie~i don't know how could I have finished this without your help. Thank you" Soyeon gave him a tight hug in which Jin enjoyed a lot.

***

'9:46p.m, January, 8'

"Are you going to school tomorrow? " Jungkook asked Jin. The latter was eating his scrambled egg while watching a drama. Jin nodded and said, "dad and mom already talked to the principle and he didn't mind,"