t h r e e : p u l l i n g

Next Day : Tony's POV

Today Pepper and I were going to take Y/N bedroom, clothes, bathroom supplies, etc. shopping.

Last night Y/N slept on the couch, which I felt bad about. But she insisted that it was no big deal.

I still can't believe that Y/N outwitted, both Peter and I. She's truly a gifted child.

As I'm getting dressed for the day, I think back to the phone call from Leigh-Ann, something about how she seemed odd or something.

I decided that I would keep a close eye on Y/N today, to see if anything seems strange.

"Tony?" I hear Pepper say from behind as she wraps her arms around my torso, resting her head on my back.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Make sure to let Y/N know that it's okay to call us mom and dad?" She says, she said it more like a question.

"Okay, honey. Do you think she's gonna like it here?" I ask as I start to change my clothes, since Pepper let go of me.

"I don't know, I hope she will" she says, as she also starts to change her clothes.

I finished getting ready and went down stairs to wake Y/N. But Y/N was already awake, while sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling.

"Hey" I say,

"Hi" she replies as her head suddenly dropped from the ceiling, to me.

"We're gonna leave here in a little bit, to go shopping. So, why don't you go get ready in the bathroom?" I say, "feel free to take a shower and use anything in there"

"Okay, thanks" she says. Y/N stands, grabs her bag and followed me to the bathroom.

I led her to the bathroom that was in her room, we already had shampoo, conditioner and body wash in there.

I showed her everything and left her alone in there.

Y/N's POV

When Tony left, I immediately locked the door and opened my bag to grab my razor.

I got in the shower started to wash my long dark brown hair. Once I had all the shampoo out, I started to condition my hair.

As I rub the cream into my hair, I start to think of how my mom hates me so much that she just gave me away.

Soon all my other insecurities started to pop in, one by one. The tears soon started to fall, as a silver razor ran across my wrist.

I was too lost in my thoughts to realize that I had almost ten new cuts on wrist. I stopped cutting my wrist and continued my shower.

After about eight more minutes I was finished with my shower, so I started to get ready for the day.

I dried off, and wrapped my hair up in the towel. Then I started to pic on outfit out of the small amount of clothes I have.