n i n e : h o m e

{Italics is thoughts by the way}
11:34
Y/N's POV

"So I'm thinking, since it's 11:34, that we can go to the mall and eat at the deli. Then we go makeup shopping and anything else you want or need," Pepper says.

"Sounds good to me," I say.

Time Skip

After Pepper and I finish eating, we throw our trash away and start walking towards different stores.

First, we sent to Cover Girl which is inside the JCPenney in the mall. There we got basic supplies like primer, concealer, foundation, finishing primer , highlighter, blush, brushes, and makeup sponges (beauty blenders). Second, we got an Elf eyeshadow palette, liquid eyeliner, and some lipsticks and lip glosses. Lastly, we got some Neutrogena mascara for sensitive eyes just to be safe because Pepper doesn't know how my eyes will react to the mascara. So she thought it would be safer to get the sensitive eye mascara.

After Pepper paid, she began to speak.

"I can show you how to apply all of this when we get home. Also I personally am thinking about going to get a spray tan, would you like one too?" Pepper asks.

I was shocked by what she asked because it was like she read my thoughts.

"Uh, Yeah sure I'd love to," I said.

"Sounds great! And after that we can get massages and pedicures and manicures and we could even go shopping for more outfits," Pepper says.

I like Pepper, she's so sweet and caring.

"That all sounds amazing!" I exclaim with a smile.

HOLY SHIT! I JUST SMILED! LIKE OUT OF HAPPINESS!

Pepper smiles back at me and we head to the spray tan.

"Do you get spray tans often?" I ask as we walk past dozens and dozens of other people.

"Mostly only in the winter, but right now I just feel like it," she explains right as we walk into the spray tan store.

"Oh that makes sense," I say.

Pepper smiles at me then turns to the man behind the counter.

"Hello! I'd like two tanning spots booked for me and my daughter," Pepper said with a smile.

"Okay, how does 1:45 (pm) sound?" the dark headed man asks.

"Sounds great!" Pepper says and turns back to me, "it's one eleven now, so we have time to go check a few stores out if you want."

"Sounds great," I say and give a small smile.

~walking around~

As we are walking around different stores, I feel my phone buzz in my hoodie pocket. I take my phone out and see a text message from Peter, I smile and open the message.

Peter: Hey 👋

Hey😄