t e n : h u g

5:34
Y/N's POV

We've been home for about an hour or two and a half, and Pepper has been trying to teach me how to apply makeup. Tony and Peter are in the basement working on something.

Pepper just got done re-explaining which brush is used for what. I can't remember anything and every time I get it wrong we both laugh. At one point we laughed so hard that Tony came up to see if anything was wrong. Which really only made us laugh even more.

Eventually it came time to cook supper, so Pepper and I ended our laughing sessions and started making dinner.

"What are we gonna make?" I ask.

"Umm I haven't decided yet. Do you like teriyaki chicken?" Pepper asks.

"Oh my Gosh! Yes! I love it!" I exclaim with a huge grin.

"Perfect! That's what we'll make then!" Pepper says.

As we start making the chicken, Peter comes upstairs with Tony right behind him. Peter and I make eye contact and we both smile. Then I get back to helping Pepper cook dinner. Once everything was almost ready I started setting the table.

"Peter, are you eating here?" I ask while grabbing plates.

"No I have to go home or my Aunt May will get worried," he says.

"Oh okay," I say slightly sad that he won't be here with us.

Since Peter isn't staying I only grabbed three plates and three forks. Then I set the table. Peter was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the dinning room.

"Are you excited for your first day of school?" Peter asks.

"Honestly no," I say with a laugh. "I'm not ready to go back and learn."

Peter chuckles and shakes his head. I smile at him and place the last plate on the table. A comforting silence feel upon the room, but was broke my the ding of my phone. Indicating that I received a text message.

Unknown: How would
you like it if you couldn't
talk to your precious
little Peter Parker again?

My eyes went wide after reading the text.

That's it imma report you!

"Dad!" I shout.

"Yes?" I hear from the kitchen.

"There's some random number texting me and sending warnings and threats," I say.

"WHAT?!" I hear Pepper yell.

I see dad's head appear around the corner and Peter standing there looking confused.

"And you're just now telling me this?" Dad asks as he starts to walk towards me. Behind dad I saw Peters face light up as if he had an idea.

"Mr. Stark," Peter said.

"Yes?" Dad says as he turns to look at Peter.