t h i r t e e n : j o c k

*im pretty sure that my timeline/timing is confusing some people so im gonna explain it a little bit. Peter and Ned and everyone else have been in school for about a week already and Y/N is just now starting at Midtown High, and this is all during Spider-Man: Homecoming. Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers Endgame will be tied into this story after I get through Homecoming. But I'm pretty sure by the time I get that done I'll have to add Spider-Man: Far From Home to the list of movies to tie into this lol. Also Y/N has now been with Tony and Pepper for about a week so nothing intimate between her and Petter is gonna happen anytime soon. I'd also like to say that Y/N will end up having a power of some sort. I haven't decided if it'll be something like a mutation like the X-Men or if something will happen like what happened with Wanda and Pietro or like the Captain Marvel situation. Also I know that Tony isn't as gullible as I've played him out to be but don't worry there's a twist with that😉*

Monday
(same day)
8:24 am
Y/N's POV

High school.

Sucks ass. I know. I haven't even been here for an hour yet and I'm already about to lose my mind. People keep coming up to me asking me about Tony and Pepper and why I was with them and how I know them.

Peter introduced me to Ned. He seems pretty cool. He's got a huge imagination and a lot of energy but he's cool. My schedule is pretty boring. It goes;
8:00-8:55~ 1st period- Science
5 min. passing period

9:00-9:55~ 2nd period- History
5 min. passing period

10:00-10:55~ 3rd period- Fine Arts
5 min. passing period

11:00-11:55~ 4th period- Math
5 min. passing period

12:00-12:30~ Lunch
5 min. passing period

12:35-1:30~ English
5 min. passing period

1:35-2:30~ Reading/Language Arts
5 min. passing period

2:35-3:05~ Study Hall
5 min. to pack backpack then get back to home room and leave at 3:15

Peter and I have pretty similar schedule, the only differences are that he has Math second and History fourth. We're in the same classes, other than those ones, and the same lunch period.

Currently I'm sitting by Peter in Science class, listening to this dumb bitch attempting to teach me shit I already know. Peter raises his hand and gets every question right. This teacher is attempting to teach us the laws of motion. I've literally known that since I was seven years old. I'm so far ahead of all these people that it's not even funny. I know the rules and the physics of the quantum realm. My own dad barely understands that, and he's the genius.

I wasn't paying attention and the teacher randomly calls on me to answer her question.

"Ms. Stark, would you like to explain the third law?" The teacher asks.

"Uh yeah sure and along with that I'll explain the first and second on since you forgot to mention about half the information about them. Law one states that an object will remain at rest or in a uniform state of motion unless that state is changed by an external force. Law two states that force is equal to the change in momentum, mass times velocity, over time. In other words, the rate of change is directly proportional to the amount of force applied. Law three states that For every action in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. Now, Ms. Baxter, tell me how you are here teaching at an advanced school if me a student can explain the three laws of motion better then you can?" I say with an attitude.