The interrogation

You wake up, and Connor's gone. You get up and go to the kitchen. On the kitchen counter, there's French toast and bacon wrapped up with tin foil. Connor left you breakfast. "That's so cute and thoughtful!" You think. After eating your wonderful breakfast, you realize that you can't stop thinking about Connor. "What's wrong with me? He's an android, not a human. I can't be in love with an android." you think to yourself.

But his eyes, his voice, his hair, everything made him swoon for this android.

You go get dressed, brush your hair and (maybe do your makeup, whatever you choose).

After, you grab your keys, turn off the lights, and lock the door.

You get in a taxi and head off to the DPD.

Time Skip

You arrive at the DPD and show the android receptionist your authorization. The first thing you do once you get there is make yourself some coffee. But, of course, Gavin Reed comes back to bother you so, you ignore him. Once your coffee was ready, you left to go to your desk.

Once again, Lt. Anderson and Connor weren't here yet, but it was 11:45 so they should be here soon.

You basically just daydreamed about Connor while you waited.

He's so innocent and sweet.

His eyes are so amazing,

and I love his hair.

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" Connor asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking," you said whilst blushing.

"Oh! Thank you for the breakfast. It was amazing, and sweet of you to make me some" you say.

Connor's cheeks were very blue.

"You're welcome, (y/n)" He says.

"Go get a room," Hank said

"Sorry Hank," you said.

"Today we have to interrogate the deviant android," Hank said.

"Okay, when do we have to go to the interrogation room?" you ask.

"Right now"

You, Hank, and Connor arrived in the interrogation room.

Guess who was there?

Gavin douchebag Reed.

You sat down behind the one-sided glass, while Hank went to interrogate the deviant.

He spoke to the deviant but the deviant didn't say or do anything, so Hank gave up and left.

Gavin said we could rough it up a little but Connor said that wouldn't make the android talk, and that androids self-destruct when in stressful situations. So, of course, Connor said he could try questioning the deviant. And of course Gavin the douchebag laughed at the idea, but Hank and you said Connor could try.

Connor started off very calm and sensitive to the deviant, but after he yelled at the Android and was stern. It showed how cute he was but also how badass he was.

Connor managed to get a confession out of the deviant, but you weren't very surprised.

Connor met up with us after and you put your hand up as you would do for a high five, but Connor just looked at you perplexed. You grabbed his hand and put it on yours in the air. You said,"This is a high five." His LED went yellow for a second then went back to the normal blue. You also said "Great job Connor! I'm really proud of you." to Connor and his cheeks were bright blue.

You had a burning question to ask Connor.

"Hey Connor," you said

"Yes"

"What do you do instead of sleep?" you asked

"I go into low power mode" he said

"Oh okay," you said.

Hank says "I guess it's time to go home"

"Yeah. Would I be able to go to your house for a bit? It's lonely at my house." you asked

"Uhh..sure why not. The house might be a bit messy though." Hank says

Another Time Skip lol

You, Hank, and Connor step out of Hank's car.

His house is small, but it looks comfortable.

You reach his door. Hank struggles to find his keys, but eventually, he finds them. He opens the door, and you are greeted by a saint bernard dog.

"What's its name?" you ask Hank while petting the big dog.

"His name's Sumo" Hank answers.

"I like dogs. Especially Sumo" Connor says.

"That's really cute! Connor's so sweet and innocent" you accidentally think aloud.

Connor's cheeks turned vibrant blue

After you were quite embarrassed.

You sit down and watch the Detroit gears play (Hanks favourite) whilst you slowly drift off to sleep.

All you felt was hands picking you up. You were being carried somewhere.

You were half asleep so you weren't fully aware of what was happening.

You opened your eyes slightly and noticed that Connor was carrying you somewhere.

He carried you to a bed and laid you down. He put blankets over you and said "Goodnight, (y/n)."

You smiled as you fell back to sleep.