At home

(Unedited)

After you went to Kamski's house, you decided you wanted to go home. You told Hank and Connor, and of course Connor wanted to come with you. 

You and Connor hop in your car and drive off. The whole time there was silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

Once you got home, you get out of the car with Connor trailing behind you. The door unlocks with a click, and you two go inside. 

You set your purse/bag down on a hook near the door, and head upstairs to change into something a bit more comfortable.

"Hey Connor, I'm gonna change into something comfortable. I'll be back in a sec."

"Alright, (y/n)."

After changing into your (f/c) baggy t-shirt and black sweatpants, you come downstairs, grab Connor's hand, and head for the kitchen.

"Since it's been getting colder outside lately, i've been really wanting some hot chocolate and I'm finally gonna make some!" you say excitedly.

As you grab the hot chocolate mix, Connor watches you make the hot chocolate. The sun casts its rays on your face, revealing all your beautiful features. To him, you look like an angel.

"(y/n), you are so beautiful."

"T-Thank you Connor," you say with blush dusting your cheeks. 

You continue making the hot chocolate, and once you are done you walk over to the coffee table in the living room, and put your piping hot cup down. After, you gesture for Connor to come sit with you on the couch.

He comes over and you both sit down. You grab your cup and snuggle up to Connor. It takes him a minute to figure out what to do, but he figures it out.

Connor wraps his arms around you, and strokes your hair while you sip your hot chocolate.

"Connor, would you like to try some hot chocolate?"

"Well, I don't need to, but I guess i'll try some,"

You put the cup up to his lips and he takes a sip. His face lits up with joy.

"That is wonderful! May I have some more?" 

"You sure are adorable, Connor. Since you like it so much, you can have the rest,"

"Thank you!" he says, in a sweet, and childish voice.

You turn on the TV and flip through some shows on Netflix (If it's still around that is)

You find (favourite movie) and turn it on. You and Connor snuggle up closer and watch the movie. Halfway through, exhaustion washed over you and you fell asleep in Connor's arms.

A/N: I'm so sorry for posting so late and posting such a short chapter. Right after I post this I'm going to work on another chapter. <3