Epilogue

A year after the revolution, Connor proposed to you, and of course you said yes.

You and Connor got married, and it was a beautiful ceremony. Hank was so proud of both of you.

And, even though you and Connor left Markus on not the greatest terms, he still came with North to the wedding.

You and Connor went on your honeymoon and it was a blast. You both went to Fiji for the honeymoon. It was beautiful.

A couple months later, somehow, you were pregnant. You broke the news to Connor, and he was so excited.

You were going to be a mother, and he was going to be a father to a child. It really was a dream come true.

With 9 months to prepare, you moved to a bigger house to have more room.

With the new house, everything was set up except the nursery. You did know what colour to paint the room since you were having a girl, but you didn't want to paint the room the traditional pink colour.

You wanted to paint it black and white. 

Before you knew it, the baby was born

Before you knew it, the baby was born. You had a couple of names before the birth, but the one you and Connor liked the most was Adeline (If you don't like this name, you could choose another one, but I'm just gonna use Adeline)

Connor was the greatest father ever. He played with Adeline when she was a toddler and helped her get ready for her first day of school.

Your family was such a loving family. Adeline was always telling you and Connor that she loves you with all her heart. And, she'd always hug and kiss you too.

As you got older, Adeline got older. But, Connor didn't.

One day you and Connor took the day off from work to go to Elijah Kamski's to see if Connor could have parts and/or a program so he could age with you and Adeline.

You didn't want Connor to be in pain when you both died. You wanted him and you to die happy.

Thankfully, Elijah was able to make Connor age, but, his appearance wouldn't change as fast as yours.

Adeline was growing up, fast. You and Connor could see that.

A couple years later, Adeline was going into high school. She was becoming such an amazing young lady.

You and Connor were still having your adventures at work. Except one thing was missing...Hank.

He passed away, sadly a couple years ago. 

It was very sad for you and Connor. He was your best friend.

Years were passing by, and now Adeline was in College. She was going to a College outside of the city so you would only get to see her every once-in-a-while. 

Now it was only you and Connor in the house. You would always reminisce about when you first moved in, especially when you set up Adeline's nursery. 

Your love for Connor and his love for you had never changed. He still loved you so much, and you loved him with your whole heart.

So, when you got in a car accident, Connor was shattered.

He hoped you would make it, that you would be okay, but you didn't make it.

Connor didn't know what to do without you. You were his whole world. 

Sadly, Connor fell into deep depression. He couldn't get over losing you. 

He told Adeline he loved her and sadly said goodbye to her, for good.

You and Connor lived wonderful lives. You both loved eachother more than words could express.

A/N: And..thats officially the end of the story. I'm sorry for the sad ending, and I hope it makes sense somewhat. Thank you all so much for reading! I very much appreciate it.