The Chase

You wake up in Hank's bed.

You lay there confused as to why you are laying in his bed, but then you remember that Connor brought you here.

You get up, rubbing your eyes.

You go into the living room and notice Connor petting Sumo, and Hank on the couch sleeping.

"Goodmorning (y/n). How was your sleep?" Connor asks.

"Goodmorning Connor. My sleep was nice. Sorry for staying here last night. I meant to go back home but I fell asleep."

"You are always welcome here. I carried you to Hank's bed so you would be more comfortable"

Connor says.

"Thank you, Connor. That was very kind of you" you say as you gently smile at him.

His cheeks turn blue again, whilst he looks into your (e/c) eyes and gently smiles back.

You hear Hank grunt and get up.

He looks at you, then Connor and says "Ugh Jesus not this again"

"You slept for 10 hours 28 minutes" Connor says.

You chuckle.

"What's funny? Did I do anything wrong?" Connor asks

"It's nothing. You're okay Connor."

Hank goes to his room and comes out dressed and ready to go. You were in the same clothes you had worn yesterday.

Connor says "It looks like you don't have any clothes here. Would you like us to take you to your house to put on some other clothes?"

"That would be great" you say

Time Skip

You go inside while Connor and Hank sit in the car outside.

You get dressed, brush your hair, do your makeup, brush your teeth, grab some food to eat, and head out the door.

You get in the car and you notice Connor staring at you.

"Is there anything on my face?" You ask

"No" Connor says

"Okay..then what are you doing?"

"You're just really pretty"

You blush.

"Not this again" Hank says

"Sorry again Hank" you say

"Ugh, whatever. We're here" Hank says.

You all arrive at the DPD and show the receptionist your authorization, as usual.

You go to your desk and look if there's another investigation.

"Hank, Connor, we have to go investigate an abandoned apartment building. Nobody's supposed to live there but the neighbours heard someone there." you say.

"Okay then, let's go." Hank says

Time skippity

You, Hank, and Connor arrive at the apartment.

Connor knocks on the door, and no one answers.

He tries again saying "Open up! Detroit police!".

We heard someone inside.

Hank told us to get behind him. He kicked the door down.

You get your pistol out, ready to use it at any moment.

You notice there's a bunch of pigeons.

"No human can live with all these pigeons. The smell would also bother humans" you say

Connor looks around. He finds a sink with blue blood which he licks (obviously), and an LED.

"So an android was in this apartment. That explains all the pigeons." Hank says disgustedly.

Hank, Connor, and you looked around and found more things like a jacket with the initials R.T, and a journal. You also found labyrinths on the walls.

You look and see there's an attic opening. You go under it and someone landed right on you.

You try looking around but you are quite stunned.

"Go on, chase it!" you hear Hank say.

You get up confused about what just happened.

You see Hank run and you catch up to him.

Connor was running so fast. Look at him go!

This made you fall in love with Connor even more.

All you and Hank see is Connor jump onto a moving train.

"Holy shit!" You hear Hank say.

You and Hank run and catch up to Connor, but you get pushed over the edge by the deviant.

Hank tries pulling you up but he can't.

Now Connor has to choose between saving you or catching the deviant.

He chooses to save you.

"Damn it. I'm sorry Connor. You were so close to catching the deviant and I screwed everything up"

"It's alright. I know what it looks like" Connor says

"Thank you for saving me, Connor" You say with a gentle smile as you look into his chocolate brown eyes.

His cheeks turn blue as he looks into your thoughtful (e/c) eyes.

I know this is a short chapter, sorry about that. And sorry to anyone who is reading this. I'm going camping this week so I'm not gonna have time to write for a while, so you may just have to wait a week or so until the next part comes.