Rakata Prime

"I was given handed the mask of Mandelore from Darth Revan himself." Canderous growled.

"Revan, but Evan gave you that?" Juhani wondered.

"Evan is this true?" Bastila asked looking shocked.

"Yes it is true, but now is not the time." Evan replied.

"Oh please do explain, because any mention of Revan must be verified, or you will face our greatest punishment." Nass coldly declared.

"Proctor Nass?" the aid introduced as Fenis interrupted. Nass turned and glared at her.

"If that is Mandelore, and she is Bastila Shan and that is Commander Carth Onasi, then by our records she was last rumored to be with Darth Revan." Fenis explained. "That would mean that he is Revan from just his armor alone." Nass paled as he looked from one to the other.

"Can it be?" Eris wondered. Evan frowned as he returned their gaze before he reached down and pulled out his mask. He then slowly put the mask on no longer willing to hide.

"I am Revan, but I am no longer a Darth as I have found balance in the Force." Revan declared. Everyone who heard this immediately went to their knees as the Mandelorians saluted.

"Revan? What are you talking about is this some kind of joke?" Mission questioned.

"That confirms it. I've been such a fool. You are Revan and I swore to protect you." Carth stated in anger.

"I am Revan, but I am not the enemy I once was." Revan replied.

"Carth I am sorry I couldn't tell you, but Evan, how do you know and how did you get that mask?" Bastila asked.

"I found it with your things back on Dantooine. Everything came back, but I am not the Sith I claimed to be anymore. I was forced to turn to the darkside. Through what the council did to me I have regained what I once lost." Revan replied.

"You are is balance." Jolee stated. "And I am glad you now know. I knew who you were the minute I first saw you again on Kashyyyk. Does it change anything? No it doesn't."

"But I trusted you. You destroyed my homeworld. How could you betray me... us." Carth questioned.

"Malak gave that order to attack your people." Canderous stated. "Everyone knows this. You defeated the Mandelore Clans in the war, Revan. You were the only one in the galaxy who could best us."

"Master Revan we are honored. There was some speculation on the council whether the vision they had been true, but I am personally glad to welcome you home." Adept Eris stated. "Come we have much to explain and better to explain in comfort."

"Then lead on Adept Eris." Revan replied. The ones who knelt were quick to recover and Eris lead them into the ship. Revan and Canderous were the first to follow and Carth was the last silently urged on by Jolee. As they went through the ship more Mandelorians appeared and escorted them to a large room. There were several tables and a buffet set up to the side. A large monitor dominated the room.

"Please take any refreshment that you desire. Long ago we decided that any newcomers should be briefed on what has transpired in this system and what affects the newcomers directly. Do to what you will be about to see I suggest that you reflect quietly to yourself and realize what you just found out is only a small shock from what you are about to hear." Eris explained. "We will wait for you to take some refreshment first. Alcohol is also available and for some of you a stiff drink maybe highly encouraged." Eris was looking directly at Carth when she said this. Bastila and Revan began to argue as they took a few things from the buffet. Zalbaar loaded up two plates full as Juhani loaded up one. Carth went straight for the booze, and downed a shot before mixing a large drink. Within minutes, they were all spread out in the room. Carth sitting the farthest away from Revan as he could. "I think it is time we explain."