Lehon

Evan had learned this code and found it had a strength, that no other code had, that he had learned. The Jedi Code denied the self, the Sith Code denied others, and the old Jed'aii Code held focus, however this code held a purpose, a goal. He didn't understand it fully, but so far he had become stronger. He used and practiced using the Force constantly. He didn't abuse it, but he wasn't afraid to grab a piece of fruit from a bowl. It was practice using the Force to move things. Some of the masters here could transport items from across the room or from another room to their hand without seeing them move. Students fought mind to mind daily as practice. He knew more than half of the population was trained in the Force to some degree, and he had never encountered stronger mental shields or the full openness. Common simple sayings and white lies were absent in these people. Sure it still happened, but he found their honesty brutal at times. He knew he was an expert duelist, but the bouts he had with only a few of these beings made him realize that he had a lot to learn. They fought with their minds as much as their lightsabers. It was as if their bodies used the lightsaber and the mind fought the battle. Emotions or the lack of emotions when they fought was a defensive or offensive style. It didn't matter what form you used if you couldn't protect your mind from intrusion, or your body from kinetic attacks. His few bouts all ended in defeat, but the goal had been knowledge.

This alone made him wonder if his decision to fight or aid the Republic was what was needed. That was an absolute and had no balance. Adding in the possibility of taking over was just another part of an absolute. However, if you could wake them up they may just do what was needed for themselves. The files on the current war was years out of date even if it had only been a week for the clones and droids that had entered the time field. He really couldn't make a decision with so little to go on. He needed to see for himself what was going on in the galaxy at large. Maybe he could get the Star Forge to produce the weapons they needed to fight, or even defend this system. He could easily see the Revanite Confederacy to colonize outward or join with the local systems. One system is not effective to provide a defense. Though the field was the ultimate defense, however, if the entire galaxy was taken by darkness then this little pocket of balance couldn't hold it back no matter how bright it shined. He sighed as he let go of the past. That he let go of his anger at the Jedi Council for urging patience. He let go of his arrogance in thinking he alone could protect the galaxy. He accepted that he needed to teach, but also to let go.

"Revan you have changed." Meetra whispered in his mind. He opened his eyes and saw her sitting across from him. She almost looked like the living.

"You are... you have been missed. Good to see and feel your presence." Evan replied.

"And yours as well. Though I have felt you over the centuries, your mind is still somewhat damaged, yet healed." Meetra stated. "I have been always with you."

"Then I wish I had felt it." Evan replied. "It is good to feel you now, but I have a request."

"Speak it. I know of a few requests you want or need." Meetra suggested.

"The council and my companions want to see what state the galaxy is in. We have ships, but many could be improved or built that would present a better chance of success if we needed to fight or defend. I ask that the Forge produce the needed parts and weapons for the ships that we have. I am urged through the Force that we do not have enough." Evan explained. "Even if you do not help, we request that the field be dropped completely." Meetra looked at Evan intently. He felt her feel his mind. A smile slowly formed on her lips then as she removed herself it went back to the serene face.

"Revan you do not need the field to be removed to move beyond this system. Just fly through it in normal space. If the field was to be taken down, it can not be used again without sacrifice. The way is not barred for you to leave. As far as the Forge supplying weapons we still refuse, but a command ship you still require. That we will build. For the size of the ships soon to enter the war will grow. You must show that you are equal in your strength." Meetra stated. "Now tell me of Bastila and what you hope for your child." Evan smiled and they talked for hours. As they talked other ghost Jedi and Sith, known and unknown grew to be visible. Some joined their conversation while others just waved or nodded if they knew him. He didn't feel light or dark from any of them. Just that they were at peace.