Force Nexus

"Where is Eris? I don't feel her."

"I don't either." Evan replied as he dusted himself off. He moved into the hall with the light and saw prints leading into the chamber on the other side. That was only a small part of the many foot prints in the dust. Much larger feet than he had or the two women showed on top and from the scuffs in the dirt the person had held a stance before running.

"Someone was here and caught her."

"Evan, why would she run? It makes no sense for her to run and she didn't go back the way we came."

"She didn't have much of a choice. Come on let's follow." Bastila nodded as they moved ahead. It didn't take long before the trail crossed over itself many times. They followed the most likely path and continued to reach one intersection of hallways or another several times.

"This is getting us no where. I do not feel that she is in any danger."

"Agreed, we need to stop using our eyes." Bastila when down on the floor and got comfortable as Evan joined her. They both reached out with the Force increasing the bubble around them reaching out farther and farther. Bastila felt her battle meditation grow and she had a rough sense of everyone who was close as it expanded out she connected with more and more beings. Some were bright in the Force while other were normal. A few were dimmer than they should have been. Animals of many different sizes joined into the large area she felt. Many had a purpose and she subconsciously aided them in their efforts. Many of the Jedi were searching for something while some meditated or practiced far above.

She wondered as she touched a clone for the first time and could not separate the one from the other. The feelings she got from those beings made her nearly break her concentration, but they raised her curiosity first. She got the impression that these being were watching the Jedi. She did not know that they were soldiers or what their purpose seemed to be other than a feeling that did not sit right.

Several tunnels away Ahsoka sank to the floor no longer able to think straight. She was tired and wondering why she even came on this slug hunt. She was sure she could find her way back just from how she was the only one to walk this hall in forever. She closed her eyes only for a minute.

"Ahsoka." Her eyes flew open to see Master Kenobi face dimly reflected in his glow lamps light.

"I'm awake, master."

"It is fine. I am tired as well."

"How long have I, seven hours! How could I sleep so long?"

"We have been down here for two days. They have called off the search as scout droids are mapping the tunnels for a more thorough search."

"What of Anakin?"

"I haven't reached him yet. He feels far off.

Let me refresh and I will lead you to the check point."

"Very well, master." Ahsoka shifts into a more comfortable sitting position as she reaches out with the Force. She doesn't understand most of what she sees, but her search has a bit of success. She can feel her master far below her and off to the side. He feels okay, but very concerned. This raised an alarm in her mind as he had never felt this way before.

"Master, Kenobi?" She opened her eyes and he was leaning against the wall. She shook him and he did not wake. "Talk about me being tired." Ahsoka stood and hummed adding the audio map to what she was seeing. She moved down the hall leaving Kenobi far behind as she followed the sounds echoing in the hallways.

"Oh, my head."

"Easy now we're on solid ground."

"Let go of me." Eris tried to get out of his grasp, but he held her tight.