THREE.

minkyung walked to the science teacher, grinning happily as she walked up to him. "do you know a girl with the initials k.y in your class? their surname is kang. oh, and they're in the same class as me."

the professor shook his head and minkyung looked at him, confusion overlapping all of her features. "w-why does no one know who she is? she exists, she's real, and she goes here! she said so herself. well... not directly. but still. you get the gist."

the brunette stormed out of the science class. she looked around the hallways, hoping to catch a quick glimpse of the said girl. but the only problem was that minkyung had no clue what she looked like, or what her full name was. minkyung sighed, rubbing her hands through her hair as she slid down the walls of the lockers. minkyung was in fact very popular and if you told her a month ago that she would be fretting over a secret admirer, she would have laughed and told them that they were crazy.

but now...

that's exactly what was happening. and minkyung hated it. she just wanted to know the girl's name, and who she was at this school.

but that was a little hard, minkyung would soon realize, considering that the girl never was here in the first place.