📱SEVEN.📱

ME:
okay wait
waaaaait
hold on here
you're not alive, so what ARE you?

k.y ❤️:
babe, you're a smart girl. i bet you know.

ME:
i do, but i wanna hear it from you, yourself.

k.y ❤️:
i'm...
i'm a ghost, minkyung unnie.

ME:
...it's so weird hearing that. how do you type? hold things? write stuff?

k.y ❤️:
well...
the ghost stories? about hauntings and energy shit? that's not true. most ghosts are harmless, and are mistaken for demons. holding stuff does not involve energy, or hurt us in any way. although it does tire us a tiny bit since we're not made to contact the real world. but we can do anything humans can do, except we're invisible.

ME:
is there anything that does involve energy?

k.y ❤️:
yup! the only thing is showing ourselves. as i said, we're not made to contact the real world, so showing ourselves to humans takes lots and lots of energy.

ME:
ahhh.. and... you like me? also, why is your name so familiar?

k.y ❤️:
i kind of wish i didn't have to be the one to tell you, roro.
before i died, we were together. we were dating. but the day i died, you passed out due to pill consumption. i was there in the hospital, watching over you as best i could, promising that you would live. but the thing was.. was that when you woke up, you didn't remember anything. you didn't remember me or us, you hardly remembered your family. your best friends had to become friends with you again.

ME:
....
holy shit.
i had amnesia?
what the fuck, why did no one tell me this?

k.y ❤️:
i don't know, unnie.
but know that i still love you through all of that.

ME:
i have to go, i need to think about all of this... bye, yebin.