NINE.

"well, i like the color red. it's my favorite."

minkyung nodded at yebin's words, letting the younger continue. "i love to draw and sing, it's one of my favorite things. and — of course — i love flowers." the brunette giggled, making yebin's hidden smile increase. "i also love flowers," minkyung gushed, words stumbling on each other as she grew in excitement. "i love them a lot. i've always — well, from as far as i can remember, i wanted to be a florist. flowers are so pretty and perfect, i love them a lot."

yebin chuckled, resisting the urge to kiss the older's cheeks at how cute they were. and, of course, minkyung didn't know this — in fact, she didn't even see yebin's smile, or her blush; nonetheless hear her thoughts. "what's your favorite flower, pretty baby?" yebin asked, leaning forward to hear her answer. minkyung thought for a second, her head tilted slightly upwards as she processed and thought about the words. "hollyhocks," she answered finally and yebin mentally cursed at herself for forgetting the brunette's favorite flower.

"they're really pretty. and so easy to maintain. not to mention, they bring life to the garden." minkyung looked thoughtful as she smiled at the girl whom she couldn't even see. yebin smiled back, using her energy to appear for a few seconds so minkyung would see. "yeah, i agree," yebin muttered quietly, disappearing after she finished the sentence.

minkyung's eyes widened, not anticipating the ghost to appear and disappear. then she laughed — an angelic, beautiful, perfect sound to yebin's ears. "also, if i remember correctly, your favorite flower is... asters, right?" minkyung asked, taking a minute to think about whether or not this was true. yebin quickly replied a small "yes," to keep the conversation going. minkyung nodded and let out a loud huff. "we have so much homework! it's not fair," minkyung stated, a small pout forming on her lips.

the blonde laughed wholeheartedly, a chuckle of amusement sending signals for minkyung to continue. "i mean seriously, who the fuck gives that much work to someone? besides, we're only in high school! high school for crying out loud!" yebin laughed even louder, minkyung soon following in the action. the two of them didn't need to talk with words — their giggles spoke enough for them.