EIGHT.

minkyung walked slowly to the ice cream parlor, hands in jeans as she strolled about, looking around the neighborhood as she passed. she loved admiring buildings of every structure and color; minkyung didn't really know why she loved it so much, but she did. in fact, it was probably one of her addictions.

after another ten minutes of slow walking, she finally came to the ice cream parlor and ordered one oreo cone. she didn't know if her new little friend was here yet, so she wanted to relax for a little bit. but then, the chair in front of her moved backwards and then forwards, almost as if someone were sitting down.

"hi, yebin."

"hi, minkyung unnie."

then, there was a small silence, the two of us getting situated in our chairs. "do.. you want any ice cream?" minkyung asked sheepishly, afraid of the already-awkward environment becoming even worse as time went on in silence. "sure," the ghost replied quietly; minkyung could hardly hear her.

the brunette nodded before adding, "what flavor?"

"strawberry." minkyung smiled and got up, ordering one strawberry cone. the person at the counter looked somewhat confused at the fact the teenager was talking to no one in specific but followed their orders nonetheless. "one strawberry cone," they said, handing minkyung the cone in which she gladly took. the older girl walked silently back to her table and handed the cone to the middle of the table. a swoosh of cold air landed on her fingertips, as the ice cream cone disappeared.

"so," minkyung said looking around the parlor, "tell me about yourself."