TEN.

"so.. what can you tell me? you know, about my past?"

yebin looked at minkyung, who was staring at the ground, fidgeting with her small hands as the two of them walked together. yebin hesitated, thinking about what to say and how to say it; she didn't wanna scare the love of her life away, now did she? "w-well... we dated," came yebin's voice, soft in the spring afternoon. "we were together and it was almost as if nothing was stopping us. we dated for five years. but then you started to feel depressed.. i could see it, even if you refused to tell me the whole story. your step-dad abused you — that's what you told me. and soon enough, your mom found out and immediately put a stop to it. but something else happened that just so happened to make things worse."

minkyung stopped completely, eyes widening as her stare that was still focused on the ground became more dazed. "w-what happened?" the brunette asked, heart racing. she never knew she would feel this emotional knowing her own life story; it's not something you would think about on a daily basis. "well, you came out to your parents. to your mom and your father. your dad was accepting, but your mom grew angry to the point that she barely acknowledged you anymore... and i guess when she found out you had amnesia, she thought that this could be a fresh start for her. that you would be different." yebin paused, her voice shaky and eyes holding unshed tears (although minkyung couldn't see). "h-have you changed?" she added, her voice now barely a whisper.

"no, yebin," minkyung said, a smile on her face as she tried to look yebin in the eyes, although failing since she had no clue where the blonde was. "i'm still as gay as ever."

the two laughed at minkyung's hilariously stupid statement, and yebin started to think that maybe, just maybe, she could win minkyung's heart once again.