SIX.

"yebin, if you're here, do something," minkyung said aloud, whirling around the entire bathroom in a large circle. finally, a faucet of water turned on, startling the human. least to say, she didn't expect it at all. but even given the surprise, the girl turned around that way and smiled, walking closer to the faucet.

"don't smile, minkyung," a voice whispered, her tone silky and soft. "it's too much for my heart." minkyung gave a burst of giggles, covering her mouth as the music-like laughs escaped her lips. yebin appeared only for a minute, but vanished before minkyung had time to review any real features.

"c-can you show yourself again? or will it wear you out? i really don't want to—"

"no, it's fine. hold on, i need to gather as much strength as i can." there was a pause, the room silent and still, eerie as the ghost tried to show herself. finally, after a few exasperating minutes,
the ghost appeared right in front of minkyung, and minkyung took little time to start admiring the figure. yebin had beautiful blonde hair, perfectly fixated on her head — probably the way it was when she died — and her black pupils mixed perfectly with her brownish-black eyes.

she gave the human girl a small smile, and minkyung couldn't help but smile back. so this was her secret admirer. cute.

"hey, uh, maybe after school, do you want to meet up and... i don't know, get to know each other again? maybe a human and a ghost can be best friends." minkyung smiled a heartwarming smile and yebin nodded before realizing she had disappeared again. "sure," she whispered in minkyung's ear and roro nodded before waving and walking to her next class.