Meeting

Leonardo

You we're coming back from your friend's house after you guys finished doing your project. After a few minutes, you felt like you're being watched. You looked around, but there is no one there but you. You continued walking.

Suddenly, you we're pulled into an alley and pinned against a wall.

"Oh, and what might a pretty girl like you doing in the streets in a time like this?" Fong asked, looking at your neck.

"Let go of me." you ordered.

"And what will you do if I don't?" Fong asked.

"This." you replied, kneeing his groin.

"WTF?!" Fong yelled and fell on the floor, holding his...umm...thing. "Get her!"

"Not so fast!" a voice from above ordered.

Suddenly, someone jumped down from the rooftop and landed infron of you. You saw...a mutant turtle...

"Get away from her Purple Dragons." Leo ordered, taking out his katanas.

"Retreat!" Fong yelled. Sid grabbed him from the ground and started running. "We'll get you for this!"

"Pueh, yeah, right." Leo said.

He turned to you. Mix of shock, thankfulness, and amazement in your eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Leo asked, walking up to you.

"Y-yeah...I guess..." you replied.

"I don't usually come up and show myself to people." Leo said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But I saw that desire in his eyes, I could tell they wanted to gang rape you."

"Ew."

"I know. Anyway, I'm Leonardo, you can call me Leo."

"(Y-Y/N)."

"Hey, don't be nervous. I'm just an average teenager like you...well, except for the fact that I'm a ninja and mutant."

"Its just that...I've never seen a mutant this close before."

"You've seen a mutant before?"

"Yes. I guess his name is Vic."

"Vic? You mean Spider Bytez?"

"What?"

"We call him that."

"Oh."

"Anyway, can I walk you to your house?"

"I'm not a dog."

"Its more like carry you."

He carried you in bridal style and hopped to the rooftops. You we're surprised of his actions, and your actions too. Despite of him being a mutant, you think that he's not that bad.

"So, where do you live?" he asked, looking at you with deep blue eyes.

"A-about 2 blocks a-away." you stammered, blushing.

"Are you blushing?"

"N-no!"

He chuckled and started running to your house. He's a pretty fast runner. The wind blew your (h/c) hair towards Leo's face, making him stop.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!!" you apologised.

" Its okay, I like the smell though." he smiled, talking off the hair from his face.

After a few minutes, you guys finally reached your house. He dropped you in your window and said goodbye. You waved back and said thank you and goodbye.