Your First Kiss

Leonardo

You're heading towards your house when you saw a shadow on a rooftop. You smiled becuase you already knew who it was. He invited you to the rooftop and you climbed up the fire escape. When you reached the top, you walked up to him.

"So? What's up?" you smiled.

"I...um..my brother's betted that if I didn't kissed you by this Friday...I would have have to fight without weapons...." he rubbed the back of his neck, blushing.

You giggled and took his hand. He looked at you, just to see you smiling. You nodded your head.

"R-really?" he asked.

"Yep."

He looked at your lips then started to lean in, slowly closing his eyes in the process. You closed your eyes, then your lips felt something touch your lip. Fireworks...fireworks everywhere! ('Cause I'm just that awesome XD)

Raphael

You're in your room, getting ready to sleep when you heard a knock on your window. You opened it and saw Raph.

"Okay, so this is a dare, so don't take it seriously." he said before pulling you to a kiss.

You we're startled at the first, but went along with it by closing your eyes. After a few second, he pulls away and said "Actually, there is no dare."

You punched his arm playfully.

"Thanks anyway." he said before jumping to the rooftops.

Donatello

You and Donnie we're hanging out in your room, talking about geeky stuff. Suddenly, Donnie quietened. "What's wrong?" you asked.

"Th-there's something m-my brother's want me to do..." he said.

"What is it?"

"They d-dared me to k-kiss y-you..."

You smiled then nodded.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, sure. It's just one kiss, right?"

"Yeah..."

Suddenly, you pecked his lips. He turned bright red while you giggled. You looked over at your watch in the nightstand and saw the time.

"Oh, I gotta sleep now." you said.

"O-oh...right."

He made his way to the window and looked at you, who was snuggling in your bed. He smiled then hopped out the window, closing it behind him. 

Michelangelo

You we're reading a comic book in your room, minding your own business when you heard a knock in your window. You sighed then placed the comic book in the nightstand. You made your way to the window and opened it, just to see Mikey talking to himslef.

"Umm...Mikey?" you said.

"Oh! Umm...I was gonna ask you...if...umm...can I kiss you?"

"That's deep...."

"So...can I?"

"Yeah, sure. It's just a peck on the lips."

He smiled from ear to ear, then pecked your lips. You smiled ten waved goodbye as he jumps through the rooftops.