When He Introduce You to His Family

Leonardo

"Are you sure about this Leo?" you asked again as you're about to take a step inside the Lair. "I don't think they're gonna like me."

"Don't worry, they're gonna love you." he smiled as he takes your hand and pulled you in.

"Leo!!" a not-so-familiar voice called out, making you turn your head where the voice came from.

You saw another mutant turtle, he's a smaller than Leo and has freckles on his cheeks, he's also wearing an orange bandana.

"Whoa, is that the girl you told us about?" he asked.

"Yeah." Leo replied, bluntly.

"She's pretty!" the orange-clad turtle suddenly said as you began blushing.

"I know she is, but she's mine."

You giggled at what Leo said. He can be possessive at times.

"Mikey, call sensei. I thought he wanted to meet (Y/N)."

"Will do, big bro!" he replied as he went to another room.

"Raph." Leo says, looking at someone sitting in the couch with his back turned away from us.

"What?" he replied rather harshly, making you hid behind Leo a little bit.

"Now, now, you're scaring her."

"Who? Your girlfriend you always talk about?"

"You talk about me to your brothers?" you asked, making Leo laugh nervously.

"Leonardo." a sudden voice call out. You turned your heads towards the voice and saw a giant mutant rat on a kimono.

"Whoa." you said, wide-eyed.

"Is she the girl you were talking about?"

"Yes, sensei." Leo replied.

"Well, I'm sure you can trust her. She's can keep our secret, right?"

"Sensei, she's been keeping my secret for weeks, she can keep ours."

He looks at you and you nodded.

"Well then, Leonardo might have already introduced us to you."

"Yes, actually, he told me that his brothers are a total pain in the shell." you giggled.

"(Y/NNNN)!"

Raphael

"So...Leo thinks he's the boss...Donnie is a total science geek...and Mikey has a few screws loose." you said, making sure that you get every detail.

"Yep, and I'm the only normal one." he smirked as he walks in with you in the Lair.

"I don't consider being a hot-head is normal."

"Hey, Raph, who do you got there?" a voice asks.

You turned your head and saw another turtle but with a blue-bandana, you already know who he was.

"You're Leo, right?" you asked.

"You got that right." he answered.

"C'mon, (Y/N), let's introduce you to sensei."

Both of you went inside another room. A giant rat on a kimono was on the middle meditating. Suddenly, you saw his ear twitch.

"Raphael." he suddenly says, making you jump. "Are you with (Y/N)?"

"Hai, sensei." Raph replied, respectfully.

He stood up and faced us, his lips forming a slight smile.

"Uhm...hi?" you greeted, rather unsure.

"Do not worry, I won't hurt you. None of us would."

"What if you go bananas again?"

He raised an eyebrow and looked at Raph. Raph just laughed nervously and started explaining. You end up laughing at the funny memories.

Donatello

"B-b-but! I'm not good at socializing!! They might hate me!" you exclaimed, hesitating to take a step in the lair.

"C'mon, you're amazing. They would never hate you, you're my girlfriend, remember? Besides, Leo and Raph already introduced their girlfriends." Donnie replied.

"Wait, THEY ALREADY HAVE GIRLFRIENDS?!"

"Yeah, looks like I'm not the only one in a secret relationship."

He grabbed you hand and pulled you in the lair, making you scream out his name. He chuckled as you pouted.

"Okay, who did the scream?" an unfamiliar voice asked. You turned your head where it came from and saw another turtle but with a red bandana.

"Oh, hey Raph. This is (Y/N)." Donnie introduced you to him. You waved a little and he scoffed. Geez, rude much?

"I think this family have enough secret relationships." another unfamiliar voice said. You turned your head and saw another turtle with a blue bandana.

"Yeah, but the thing is Mikey has one too."

"Yep! And I'm gonna introduce her tomorrow!!" another voice said. You looked at the turtle in front of the TV playing video games who didn’t even bothered to looked at you.

"C'mon, sensei's waiting."

You followed Donnie inside another room decorated with Japanese stuff. Donnie told you to wait when he walked over to the end of the room where a traditional Japanese door decorated with paintings is. He knocked and said something you can't hear. The door opened, revealing a giant rat dressed in a kimono.

"Whoa." you mumbled to yourself.

They walked to you and you bowed. "You must be Splinter." you said as you straightened your back.

"Indeed I am. Donatello told us about you a few days ago. It seems like my sons have been into secret relationships with human girls I do not know." he replied.

"But no worries, I can keep a secret, no matter how big it is."

He flashed as smiled and you did too.

Michelangelo

"I'm so excited to meet your family!! But I can't help getting nervous..." you said as you we're about to step in the lair.

"Nah, they won't hurt you." Mikey said, leading you inside.

"Sure, sure. Like Raph haven't hit you in the head a million times already."

"I heard my name." an unfamiliar voice said. You looked at the speaker and saw another turtle but in a red bandana, and he looked meaner...you scowled at him, it's Raph.

"Why on earth is she glaring at me?"

"I think she hates you for the mean things you did to me." Mikey said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You told her about those things?"

"Well, yeah. Anyway, SENSEI!!"

He grabbed your hand and ran to another room, dragging you behind. You yelled his name when he stopped, making him laugh nervously. You saw movement on the corner of your eye and looked at its direction.

"Whoa." was all you can say since it's your first time seeing a giant rat.

He walked to you and smiled. You managed to send a nervous smile.

"Looks like my sons has all secret relationships going on. I have no idea how I didn't notice that...anyway, I suppose you can keep our secret." he said.

"Sure do!" you grinned and he smiled back.