When He Asks You Out

Leonardo

You we're waiting in the alley where you and Leo always hang out. You we're doing something on your phone (which I left for your imagination) when Leo came. You looked up from your phone and smiled at him. He blushed at your smile and rubbed the back of his head.

"Uhm...(Y-Y/N)...there's something I want to ask you..." he stuttered.

"Yes?" you replied.

"Uhm...would...would you go out with...me?" he asked, blushing like crazy.

You we're surprised but nodded in agreement and smiled at him.

"R-really?"

"Of course Leo."

"You're not playing with my heart or anything?"

"Why would I play with your heart?"

"It's a long atory."

You smiled then hugged him.

Raphael

You we're waiting in your apartment/house's rooftop for Raph. He's been visiting you since you gave him your address. (Let’s just assume that you live in New York) After a few minutes he came, hiding something behind his back.

"What's that behind your back?" you asked.

"O-oh! This is um..." he takes it out and it turns out to be a bouquet of flowers. "I-I was planning to ask you out..."

"Really? Phew, I thought you're hiding a knife behind your back and planning to kill me." you smiled.

"Wh-why would I do that?!"

"I don’t know. That just came out randomly."

"So...is it a yes?"

"About what?"

"You know...the asking you out thing..."

"Oh. Of course!"

He smiled at you and gave you the flowers. He sat beside you and both of you looked at the stars.

Donatello

You and Donnie we're hanging out for a while, talking about nerdy stuff and just being yourselves. You we're waiting for him to arrive at the window, solving a random-hard-math equation (yes, feel my wrath for giving you a math equation!!) when he came.

"Oh, hey Donnie!" you greeted.

"Uhm..I want you to solve something..." he replied.

"What?"

"Can I have a paper and a pen? Then I'll let you solve it..."

"Sure."

You took out a piece of paper and your pen and a hard bound book for him to write on. You gave it to him and he started writing. He gave it to you after he wrote the equation. you looked at the equation and looked at him.

"You can’t solve this problem? I learned how to solve this when I was in 4th grade." you said.

"Just, solve it..."

You shrugged and began solving the equation he gave you: 2 (2x - i) < 4x - 6u. After a few seconds, you looked at the answer: i < 3u. You blushed then looked at him.

"I-I-I w-was planning t-to a-ask you out..." he stuttered.

You blushed redder then nodded your head.

"R-really?!?!" he yelled.

You nodded again and he hugged you.

Michelangelo

You we're sleeping in your oh-so-comfy bed when you heard a knock on the window. You already know who it is and got up. You walked towards the window sleepily and opened it. You saw Mikey with a box full of chocolates.

"So..uhm...doyouwanttogooutwithme?!" he asked.

"Uhh...sure?" you replied.

"Did you just said 'sure' as if it was a question?" he asked, sadly.

"Fine. SURE! I WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU MIKEY! Happy now?"

He smiled and gave you the box of chocolates before hopping to the rooftops saying "SHE SAID YES!!! BEAT THAT RAPH!!"

You chuckled and closed the window, heading back to sleep.