Chapter 1 ~ In Heat

«minor smut warning»
«Narrator POV»

Omega Lance woke up feeling hot, sweaty and weird. He sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes, confused. Then pain started hitting his stomach area.

"Agh!" He groaned, holding his stomach.

Great, I'm in heat, Lance thought. And it's my first time.

With his shirt off and pj pants still on, he staggered out the bedroom door.

He went down the hall, stabbing pain still hitting him with every step.

Then, sharper pain hits his stomach again.

"Agh!" Lance shouts out in pain, falling to his knees. He's feeling very hot now, and sweaty.

More pain hits him, causing him to fall on the ground completely. Groaning painfully, Lance doesn't want to open his eyes.

Alpha Keith soon ran out of his room, which was a few feet away from Lance.

Keith saw Lance on the ground, he came rushing towards him.

"Lance!" He yelled out, getting by his side.

Keith smelled a sweet smell that made him dizzy, but feel good in a weird way.

"Lance! Are you okay?" Keith asked, worried.

"Mmh..." Lance groans painfully, trying to resist Keith, trying not to jump on him.

Keith knew that Lance was in heat, and he knew that Lance was an omega. Lance didn't really hide it.

The smell got stronger, making Keith feeling even more weird, but good. He started getting dizzy.

"Lance, you're in heat," Keith said.

"Nmgh, y-yeah," Lance said, trying desperately not to jump onto Keith, nuzzling his face into his neck, where his scent glands were.

"Let's get you to your room," Keith said, pulling one of Lance's arms around his neck and slip an arm around Lance's side, to hold a better grip on him.

Lance moaned as Keith put his arm around him.

That sound made Keith's insides tingle, along with the smell Lance gave off.

When they got to the room, Keith put Lance in his bed, covering him up with his blanket.

"Let me get you something to eat," Keith said as he started to walk out of the room.

Lance grabbed Keith's arm, stopping him. Lance's hand felt burning hot on Keith.

"P-please," Lance forced out, trying not to moan, "please d-don't g-go."

"I'll just be right back," Keith said smiling gently at Lance's pained face.

As Keith walked out, Lance groaned out in dismay.

Beta Pidge walked in.

"Lance? You okay?" Pidge asked.

"N-no. I'm kind of in h-heat, right... now," Lance said painfully.

"Oh," is all Pidge said. "Well, good luck with that!" Pidge said turning to leave.

"Wait!" Lance yelled out.

Pidge turned around, confused.

"What do I do to make it go away?" Lance asked. It was his first time, so he didn't know what to expect.

"Um. You know. You gotta. Uh. Do it," Pidge said, trying not to laugh.

"Is th-there any... other way?"

"You could, maybe... help it yourself?" Pidge said, about to laugh out.

Lance nodded and looked away.

"Okay then. See you later," Pidge said and laughed as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Lance thought about what Pidge said. And he thought he could pleasure himself to make it go away.

He painfully got up and went to the bag in the corner of his room. He got out the "toy" that was in the bag.

He went back to his bed and stripped his clothes off, his member immediately sticking up.

He laid on his back on his bed, throwing the blanket aside.

Spreading his legs, he inserted the dildo into his already-lubricated hole. Minor pain at first, Lance moaned quietly. Then it started to feel good as he pushed in and out, moaning in pleasure.

"Mmmh... K-Keith..." Lance moaned as he started grinding as he kept going. He wanted to cum but he couldn't for some reason. Lance closed his eyes and kept going, moans escaping his lips.

Suddenly the door opened, Keith walking in. He was still turned, back facing Lance.

"Lance, Hunk didn't have enough ingredients to—" he started to say, but then he saw Lance. "Lance!"

Did y'all survive this chapter? XD Feel free to comment if there's any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors or something. Thank you for bothering to read this lol.