Chapter 5 ~ Smol Pidgeon

«Keith's point of view»

Oh my gosh... I've gotten distracted.

I turned to see Lance lying on the ground. His eyes are squeezed shut and he's still breathing heavily.

"Lance..."

"I'm going to leave and get some things settled. There are others who need my special treatment," Lotor chuckled mischievously.

Oh God...

Lotor left the room, and I turn to Lance.

"Lance?"

"Hey, I'm good, Keith... for now..."

Lance still looked like he was in pain, but it looked like the pain was lesser now. I smiled a warm smile.

"Good."

«team voltron POV»

"Have you located them yet?" Pidge asked. She was getting a little jumpy and nervous.

"Hey don't worry Pidge. We'll find them," Hunk tried to calm her down.

"Got it! I've found their location, they're at the Galra base. Just as I suspected..." Coran mumbled the rest to himself.

"Great!" Pidge seemed to calm down a little.

Allura anxiously played with her hair. She looked into the distant space as she flew the castle towards the Galran base.

"Alright paladins, once you get in, find Keith and Lance and get out of there. In and out, quickly," Allura said.

Shiro nodded along with Hunk and Pidge.

"I'm starting to worry," Allura's words rang through Pidge's smol mind.

~~~
Such a painfully short chapter, I'm sorry...

~ace